NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

HowlingWolf

Re-introduction (and a call for help, I guess?)

Yes, you read it right. This is a reintroduction.
Been long in the servers, went make an account around last year, only to forget about it (and the game) due to being busy because of college for a year (retaking courses and also industrial training/internship). Now that I have time, I'm returning into the servers any time soon...

... After I find out how the heck am I suppose to fix my cursor not moving when in game.
Anyone have an idea why? It only freezes when in-game but when switched to desktop, the cursor can move

P/S: To the one PM'ed me, truly sorry for not seeing it.

Welcome "Back". I am sure one of the many Tech Gurus available in the community will be able to assist in due course.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome (back)!!  I'm not sure about the mouse cursor thing.. if one of the guys doesn't post up with a tip or fix, consider posting up on the PR Forums website, the Dev's are helpful and of course, know tons of fixes from issues over the years.

Best wishes and see you around! :drinks:

• Like 2

On 11/2/2019 at 4:13 AM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Hello and welcome (back)!!  I'm not sure about the mouse cursor thing.. if one of the guys doesn't post up with a tip or fix, consider posting up on the PR Forums website, the Dev's are helpful and of course, know tons of fixes from issues over the years.

Best wishes and see you around! :drinks:

So far, the fix for that is to reset the settings in the launcher.
Which, I tried, but to no avail.

Now, I'm guessing its something wrong to my mouse, USB port or my USB drivers
Or perhaps its time for me to buy a new laptop.

The controls.con file is propably screwed. Go to documents, ProjectReality, Profiles - select your profile folder and delete controls.con and launch the game. (Just to be sure, make a backup before you delete it. It should recreate it once you click save in the options, but better safe than sorry.)

• Upvote 1

Did you changed something in the keybindings, like adding Controller or Joystick?

If yes, did you changed it in the 1st column or 2nd column?