NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Alaura

Hello. Konichi'wa. Hallo. Hola.

Hi there, i'm Alaura, I've been a veteran of PR for almost 15 years, Wow, couldn't think of how long its been. But anyway.

My hobbies are Reading, Gaming, Coding, Watching TV and talking to my friends on TS. I also like to develop websites and all this other stuff. I play Arma, Squad, PR, Stellaris, Space Engineers, Ark, and several other games. If you ever wanna play hit me up!

I am fluent in multiple coding languages, I am a server administrator, and have been for several games. And i also love to help newbies and the alike in games that they have no experience in. Being 25 is something you have to experience when you have so much experience under your belt.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me here or in PM's!

• Upvote 4

How it Comes that you introduce yourself so late?

Sofar i remember was you already signed here as we had the Old Homepage? You offered me a Server License for PR as i made my PR coop Insurgency Tests Right?

2 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

How it Comes that you introduce yourself so late?

Sofar i remember was you already signed here as we had the Old Homepage? You offered me a Server License for PR as i made my PR coop Insurgency Tests Right?

I thought it was time for me to introduce myself, i never made one, and i was like "Hmm, hell i should get way more into this beautiful community then i have already!" And so i made a introduction about who i am and what i like. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, TheRedMan45 said:

How come you aint gettin tired of PR after 15 damn years?

You'd think i would wouldn't you? Hah, nah, i got into deployment for 10 years, and the rest of the 5 years was mainly coop, MAINLY a large part on VG, as everyone there has treated me with respect unlike some of the big deployment servers out there where they would go "Whats wrong with your voice, your name says one thing and your voice says the other" and most people don't wanna hear a story of how when i was 5 a doctor fucked my vocal chords up yada yada. So in short, VG is really my only home on PR and i love it dearly. And i've made quite a few friends on the server over my time on there. 

• Like 1

I think i've seen this guy before in PR, tbh kinda forgot when :P

But, nice to see you again in intro section here, always welcome in VG. Hopefully will see you soon in PR or TS after i get my PC fixed or getting more RAMs for my laptop

Its fking dilemma though (x_x)

- Inch

1 hour ago, InchPincherToo said:

I think i've seen this guy before in PR, tbh kinda forgot when :P

But, nice to see you again in intro section here, always welcome in VG. Hopefully will see you soon in PR or TS after i get my PC fixed or getting more RAMs for my laptop

Its fking dilemma though (x_x)

- Inch

Either PR or BMS or any other game we have servers up for.