Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Application to be =VG=

=VG= Alaura

Hello. As a veteran to PR and a person who regularly plays PR, i would like to put in a application to VG as it is my favorite clan and the only clan i have seen to have respectable and acceptable morals in terms of PR and its communities success to its rise and fame.

I've been playing PR since the release back in 05 and I've also been a server administrator for them for around 10+ years hosting coop and deployments for bug testing reasons but as of now, there just up to be up. I'm not affiliated with any clan, just wanna help the PR devs find bugs that aren't submitted so that we can make the game great. I've also been in the PR Discord helping new players and veterans alike find games they like.

I'm also a gamer for games like DCS and Falcon BMS and PR and Arma and all those other war games out there, i want to apply because I've been keen on seeing this community grow and become something more, and its a close knit family of a bunch of friends and colleagues who play the same games i do and don't do it seriously, we do it because we find it fun. I am serious about joining =VG= to show my support for them and to show that i want to be a higher person in this beautiful community. 

I'm also good at web coding, forum design, game administration, coding in general, and i would love to help in any way possible with anything you guys have problems with as well, my expertise is yours to use if you so choose to use it!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, in short, your my family and i'd do anything for you guys. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Ok,

that's normally not the way how to become a =VG= member by making an application but you already 4 years a member of this community and you have lots of experience in server and gaming buissness.

To become a member of us it's not required to play Project Reality. The other games you playing are also important and tbh. we have not that much guys who can help with other games/servers in our community. 

A important thing is how good our people know you and also your behaviour but sofar i remember, your behaviour was never an issue.

I hope SemlerPDX is today around and will look into your application and make a move.

I, personally have no problems with you joining our clan but as i wrote ….. the =VG= Team decides ….

I hope everything going that way you wishing ….

Best Regards,

Fastjack

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the application!  While we do promote from within, organically, it is great to know that you are interested, and that we should be mindful of your honorable intentions.

We are very slow to recruit into VG, people begin as regulars on our server, and over time become well known among other players, PR Admins, and =VG= Members.  We have a friendly crew, but to ensure we don't take on a large number of members who do not "click" with the other members, we ask that potential VG members attempt to become friends with the people you see around here.  We have friends here who have been around for years and years who are valued members yet not =VG= Members, and while I would not say that we are an exclusive group in any way, we are expecting any new members to go down the same organic route that we all did.  Play games, make friends, become part of the wallpaper -- at some point, a current member may nominate you for a Lite Administration role in one of our servers you frequent.  Later, you may become a full Admin here.  Further down the road, a friend and VG member may nominate you for a =VG= Membership Vote, and any "no" vote accompanied by negative feedback will put that vote on hold for several months or more, but between 10-20 positive votes and a person is approved.  Just FYI.

Basically, hang out and have fun as if the VG tags don't matter, get to know people and get known yourself as a day-to-day regular, and one day, either it will happen or it won't.   We are keen to make sure people are a good fit with each other as part of this larger group, and that is why we don't just allow people in willy-nilly and see how it works out.  Hope you understand, and are still interested!
:hi:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

We expect people who want to be in VG to behave like people in VG:  Be cool, know the rules, have fun but don't be too disruptive in-game, make friends and be friendly, but also be yourself, and be strong and confident as you assist other newer players to fall in line with the COOP rules and spirit here at VG.  We're all dumb sometimes, alcohol helps, but don't be a dork, don't annoy people, don't go gung-ho over-the-top RP gamer (we are not a hardcore server!), and don't rock the boat.

We deal with issues on a case-by-case basis here, and we try to keep it drama free.  Go with the flow, and see where it takes you.  Life is a journey, not a destination.

• Upvote 3

do not trust semler!

this is a very elite group and they do not want any outstanding person.
they do not understand fun either. you are even get insulted that you are not human ... without any reason! I think they prepare something, a conspiracy ...
they also have weapons. we should have an eye on such radical minorities. they pretend to be friendly and then day x comes.
I must confess, I'm afraid of them and I'm just here so that they do not hurt me ...

I believe they practice on Muttrah and Ghosttrian for the hard case. They train their tactics and teamplay, some of them even train with flight simulations. I think they are more than suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 0100011000101 said:

do not trust semler!

this is a very elite group and they do not want any outstanding person.
they do not understand fun either. you are even get insulted that you are not human ... without any reason! I think they prepare something, a conspiracy ...
they also have weapons. we should have an eye on such radical minorities. they pretend to be friendly and then day x comes.
I must confess, I'm afraid of them and I'm just here so that they do not hurt me ...

I believe they practice on Muttrah and Ghosttrian for the hard case. They train their tactics and teamplay, some of them even train with flight simulations. I think they are more than suspicious.

you forgot the part that we once will dominate the world dear Binary :aggressive:

• Like 1

Your wrong. They will not take soon … they already have that done longtime ago.

In the old egypt, the pharao's decided to gave them godstatus and statues.

All what cats has todo is to come to you and make meow and the owner has nothing better todo as  to feed/play or open the door so they can get out.

Cats have a strong skill in human mind control.

8 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

alcohol helps,

5 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

this is a very elite group

5 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

we once will dominate the world

5 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

do not trust semler!

Is basicly the code round here lol.

Jokes aside i wish you luck with the application.

• Upvote 1

Yaaaaaee another PR nut :) i cant play anything but PR lolz its old cranky and will die any day now, but mod games are better as the corporate shit gets cut out, welcome to VG, you sound like the perfect Admin :) enjoy the family : )  

I think you're to greasy hahaha im gonna watch you ..................................................................

duelist_480x.jpg?v=1508937094

On 10/29/2019 at 9:03 PM, Alaura said:

You forgot x2 that the cats will soon take over and make us their servants once they understand english, and build robots that serve them and not us.

yer cats carry a microscopic parasite that infects human brains and makes them desensitised to danger.  A microscopic parasite that breeds in cats has been found to make chimpanzees less fearful of predators in what scientists believe is further evidence that the microbe can also affect human behaviour when it infects people. I'm trying to get some in a can : ) 

• Upvote 1