NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

STRONTIUM_DOG

I'm still alive yaaaaaeeee...

Yep another seasons work completed, without getting the bends, drowning, being burnt alive, kidnapped  or being eaten by a saltwater crocodile, shark or native woman. and no snake bites not one : ) 

Joy with cash to spend  :) 

The biggest salt water crocodile pulled out to the sea here reminds me of SSgt. HaterOneActual 

love ya hater :) xx  un  stoppable...

Still cant find a good connection to the inter web on land here,  so looks like i will hit the  10 offspring mark soon..... 

The weathers still shit in the UK so guess i will have to PM and post funnys on the site,  for a few more months until late spring : ) when the birds fly back to the UK from Africa, yep down town JO burg beats the UK in winter hands down.  my little island with white sand is a bit better. if your too leathery for the mosquito's. its lovely : )    

Will post photos of anything strange i find to eat. for now i'm still on a diet of raw eggs coconuts  and baby octopus. 

MISS YOU ALL.... Hope PR is still fully booked.  : )  

DSC02286.thumb.JPG.5282393dc21356fef1611337f6f6b9b8.JPG

WP_20180402_001.thumb.jpg.7a28912f0515696ca88933ab8a8e09b8.jpg

cas.jpeg.3649fe3b5da557185eef40fd60333554.jpeg

Wooof Splash : ) 

PS never try to chew the live octopus on the way down,, or it will panic and try to climb out of your nose lol 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, STRONTIUM_DOG said:

DSC02286.thumb.JPG.5282393dc21356fef1611337f6f6b9b8.JPG

strontium dog? who is that guy and why is he so slimy? and on whose hand is he sitting?

I think the radioactivity makes him mutate ... we have to ban him. playing pr with eight arms is like playing with aimbot ... ;p

• Like 1

Welcome back to land, ya salty sea dog!  Yarrgh!  (Been playing Atlas - my bad)

Once you clean all the sand out of your ass crack, and hooked up the tin cans and bit of string to get your internet working, we'll see you on the front!

PR got a patch - medics are now able to treat most STD's, so good news
166b65336eaf792e6e070abbd2005d8e3f1925d7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

strontium dog? who is that guy and why is he so slimy? and on whose hand is he sitting?

I think the radioactivity makes him mutate ... we have to ban him. playing pr with eight arms is like playing with aimbot ... ;p

Its my lunch hahah,, my  mom says don't talk to your food or you look strange lols  good to see your still about 0100011000101

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Welcome back to land, ya salty sea dog!  Yarrgh!  (Been playing Atlas - my bad)

Once you clean all the sand out of your ass crack, and hooked up the tin cans and bit of string to get your internet working, we'll see you on the front!

PR got a patch - medics are now able to treat most STD's, so good news
166b65336eaf792e6e070abbd2005d8e3f1925d7

Hahaha tin cans are like gold here cant find any, and will need to fight sand people from star wars to keep them....

I will keep looking for the intercontinental T1 fiber optic line and hook up with fishing line : )  

playing Atlas  ??????????? someone help him plz and don't tell anyone ok,,, 

"""PR got a patch - medics are now able to treat most STD's, so good news""""" hahahahh its the child support patch i need... the STUD TESTOSTERONE DOMINATION is ok just need to pee a lot lol  global dominance needs lot of peeing :)

yep ya all gunna get laid : ) hahahah 

Atlas  ????? what happened mate was it hater, you can tell us hahah.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, STRONTIUM_DOG said:

Its my lunch hahah,, my  mom says don't talk to your food or you look strange lols  good to see your still about 0100011000101

as long as your food does not talk to you everything is ok ^^

good to see you too. and now back in / on-line soldier! Stop eating brown slime lumps with eyes and fight!
we need reinforcement!

8 minutes ago, STRONTIUM_DOG said:

dam PR is better than life any life : )

yes, especially the respawn time is better in pr.
The only thing that is better in reality: you can fly in the south because you do not come to the end of the map anyway.

and I'm already waiting about 20 years that the next map is loaded ... but the enemy seems to have endless tickets.

Respawn time is better in pr.... yer believing in Buddhist calmer works for me, instant respawn... but i keep coming back as me LOLss 

map loading suks need to have a down load function, so no waiting, loaded  on dive, animal  friendly : )