NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

=VG= Vanillapop

My time has come

Alpha 16... so this is the 16th Alpha build and they are not yet on a Beta version?  Or 16th cinematic trailer of the Alpha? Makes no sense.... Alpha build is in-house and not public, and not a working complete item, generally.

Squad confuses me.  Once that subsides, I will probably buy it and give it a go (if there are populated servers, that is)

• Upvote 1

Squad confuses in a way that servers run community mods and so if you want to play on some servers you have to download their mods, helicopters have been out for a while through mods and everything else has too, cas and lazes are a thing in the mods section. I think squad partnering with steam to release the game was a bad idea since now alot of servers run unofficial things making game play clunky.

I bought squad on sale a month ago but didn't like it and got my refund now I'll check out this trans thing once it's out.

15 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

if there are populated servers, that is)

There is many populated servers pretty much all the time including these modded servers but mostly just base game.

Recently there was an update adding the CAF(Canadian armed forces) to the game, but before this it was a mod downloadable off the steam workshop. I do think that this is quite a good idea but at the same time there are more bugs in these maps than in the base game. But squad has bought out updates to the game to fix these and polish up the mod to standard quality levels.

I have a feeling that this could be the same thing that is going to happen to the helicopter mod which has been out for a while an is currently in v15 and after playing around with it for a bit last night I think with a few more tweaks it would be ready to be implemented into the main game just like the CAF.

this is just all my opinion if you don’t agree please say because it would be nice to here some other people’s views on this interesting way of getting content into the game.

Hoops

I talked with some fellas in PR about that yesterday. Because of the mod support I do believe that COOP will happen for Squad. I am very positive. There is already a zombie mod and thats basically the level of PR bots so all thats left is some vehicular action and presto, we can retire the PR server and migrate to squad.

Am I dreaming again??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

we can retire the PR server and migrate to squad.

stone this heretic!  ;p