Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

SERVER DOWN 8/13/2019

=VG= HaterOneActual

@WarGhostThat happens more often. One simple sollution would be a more widespread use of Discord since it has desktop and mobile notifications. If admins keep it running on their PC and phone, one could signal  =VG= members, server admins or community admins when needed. Even if no help can be given at that moment, we could still receive an ETA or advice on the situation. I've messed around with the idea of a Discord server where whole admin groups can be signalled with 1 command by using the Mee6 bot, and it works pretty well. This could also speed up unban requests if a head admin has some spare time and wants to contact a banning admin, not having to wait for them to check the forums.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, LangMaster said:

Again ? probably? can't seem to find it for almost 20 minutes...

if you cant find the server in the list have a look under deployment-->favorites. if the server is shown up in green you can join...or try to join via IP....

2 minutes ago, Acro1 said:

@WarGhostThat happens more often. One simple sollution would be a more widespread use of Discord since it has desktop and mobile notifications. If admins keep it running on their PC and phone, one could signal  =VG= members, server admins or community admins when needed. Even if no help can be given at that moment, we could still receive an ETA or advice on the situation. I've messed around with the idea of a Discord server where whole admin groups can be signalled with 1 command by using the Mee6 bot, and it works pretty well. This could also speed up unban requests if a head admin has some spare time and wants to contact a banning admin, not having to wait for them to check the forums.

Thank you Acro1, will install Discord, that's a good idea.

3 minutes ago, 0100011000101 said:

may I ask what the problem is? before that, the server has apparently restarted without a problem ... why does it not do that anymore and can you see why it crashes?

That's a good question, if i'm not mistaking, sometimes i does restart, sometimes not, yesterday it did restarted after crash when it was offline for hours before that, so the question remains, Why ?