Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

New PR events ?

Lowkey

So I was thinking lately about those events that you guys made in a previews year for PR... I missed all of them and never had a chance to play one. I was talking with some of the admins (I can't remember who) from time to time about that and they all say that is hard to make one and it takes time and from what I heard I agree with them, but at the same time I think those type of events can make this game even more alive and add more variation to the game. Also I was talking with some of the ordinary players and they were up for it too, yes I know we are all in different time zones but  we could make event to be at saturday or something... Let me know what you think about this guys ! 

By the way I'm having a lot of fun on your server, keep up the good work and see you on the field ! ! !  :assassin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I guess it's possible to do re-runs of passed events.

Or is it?

But yes it takes a lot of time to build them and it's hard to organize.

I don't even know if it's technically possible but I always understood we have a 2nd PR server that we barely use.

I've always been in favor of making some kind of "event maps" server out of that so that people who want to play something completely different can simply download the maps and go enjoy there.

But like I said I have no idea if this is even possible.

I also know that we have some maps that @=VG= Fastjack created with a different game mode.

Perhaps we can run those maps on the weekends on the second server for guys that want to do something different. Or even do OPFOR server or something. 

Again I don't know if any of this is actually possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nyther the Komrade Dog said:

We go inf only on a large map or pistols only on tad sae. No helis on muttrah, we swim to get to land. Oooor, we do jabal without camping the flipping hill

Orrrrrrrrr we go pistol vs bomb cars/trucks. Orrrrrr go team vs team bomberman like with bomb cars. Or we go only rpg vs 20 tanks and 20 bmp2.:lex_05: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:
On 13.6.2019 at 8:32 PM, .SUGAR. said:

I can suggest to make a 1 Life event on a server. Just try something new on co-op server.

Sounds nice but i'm sure you and all others would regret this. I know, it's only coop but i'm the meaning of bots can hit better as humans.

and if you are unlucky it will be a very short game for you... and there is no "Spacator"-perspective.

9 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Sounds nice but i'm sure you and all others would regret this. I know, it's only coop but i'm the meaning of bots can hit better as humans.

Nahh you jokin, I cant get hurt by 1's and 0's, humans can hit with punches, no machine can withstand a good wacking. I say we do melee only event XD
show them who's the real boss