NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Steve Level

How to install BMS 4.34

Hi, I'm new to this great flight simulator website and had BMS 4.33 working very well. I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and ask how I install the new version 4.34 after having 4.33 and the U-5 updates already working well. Thanks, Steven Level

Hello and welcome!  BMS 4.34 is a standalone release.  You can keep 4.33 installed if you want, 4.34 won't mind and will install to it's own separate folder.

I'm sure there are better instructions on the BMS website, if you need further detail.

I have 4.32, 4.33 (U5)  and 4.34  all installed on the same hard drive.

While having the "older" versions on your machine is fine you will not find anyone flying them, particularly in multiplayer. The Net code for 4.33 wrecked the on line scene. This has been resolved to a very large degree in 4.34 and the vpilots are coming back.

Trust me when I say that keeping 4.32 and 4.33 is like keeping that magazine that you keep promising yourself that you will read... :black_eye:

• Upvote 3