NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Wiseman738

Greetings Mortals!

Hey everyone,

I thought it was about time to introduce myself on your forums. I've been playing on your server on and off for a while, mostly off until lately due to real life studies. But in the past couple of weeks i've come back with a vengeance and i'm loving every minute of it!

Some of you will know me already, i'm a pretty chill if rather chatty guy that sometimes gets extremely exciteable (especially when turning a corner and finding an enemy tank gazing at me) that can result in screams!

It's a fantastic server and a great community, and i'm happy to be a small part of it.

Best regards and see you on the battlefield!

Wiseman738.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Greetings and welcome to the forums.

Commitment to fun is mandatory!!

You will have plenty of it with the best gaming community on the planet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2