WarGhost

Volod.41 revenge

Server: VETARANS-GAMIN Coop.

Time: june, 05 2019 at 13:30 CET

I accidently shot volod.41 when he was crossing my fire line, said sorry in text global chat few seconds after (was busy to keep shooting enemies) and then he came back to me and took his revenge and teamkilled me.

I also teamkilled  a couple of other guys before him and said sorry, they were crossing my fire line too, i also got teamkilled (shit happend on server, no problem with that).

I could accept his insults after my first report against him about that since a long time ago, i though like: everybody get mad and insult, that's ok, i can live with that.

But comming back to revenge an accident teamkill, i can not deal with his behaviour anymore.

Thank you.

• Upvote 6

Ok i was not there and i enjoy play with both of you guys. i don't agree with Volod if he do this ... Rules are Rules. noone is above rules. im an admin and i warn myself when i fail.

this is the second time warghost report volod i guess ! 

• Upvote 2

Thank you for taking the time to report. We take all reports seriously, and we will be looking further into this matter.  We do like all you guys, and we don't want to see any of you take a time out from the server, but we gotta have people playing by the rules or it will all devolve into chaos.

4 hours ago, WarGhost said:

was crossing my fire line

Can you please elaborate on this specific part?

Can you also do so for the other specific instance of this phrase you referred to?

(in what way, what map/sector if you can remember (or date/time we can view demo file), what was your POS, their POS when traveling through LOF, what armaments/vehicle involved, what optics (if any), span of time it happened over, any details you can think of, etc.)

• Upvote 2

Thank you admins;

"was crossing my fire line" : I was prone at the enemy spawn as a medic, not using a scope, they were a lot of enemy bodies arround next to me, also some grasse, anyway i could make difference between enemy and friendly even with that limited vision (grasse and bodies), at the time enemy spawned and i was shooting him volod came crossing where i was shooting, it was an accident, my mumble was mutted for personal reasons at that time.

The map was: QWAI RIVER.

The time was arround: june, 05 2019 at 13:30 GMT (server time).

I was prone in a low wall corner (half body inside a wall, i dont think he could see me), i dont remember the flag name (Jiangman maybe), he came from a door on my right (West from my position) he was about to jump over the low wall when i shot him.

After few seconds, i wrote in global chat sorry. Then he came back to me and teamkilled me.

And yes  i do believe he is a good guy and he is playing fair, you need to understand that i am not reporting him as a person, i am reporting his behaviour, besides, i will not stop playing with him, he still very welcome to me, i just want him to cool down when we do mistakes to him accidently and dont behave like that.

I do understand that shit happends in server, sometimes we are victimes, sometimes we do it accidently, that's all ok, when it's a joke it's welcome. But volod sometimes get truly mad, i just need him to cool down, it's just a game after all.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ok .  The Admins have looked into this and the matter is being  dealt with.

Thanks for the report.

/locked.

• Upvote 3