NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Hey guys,

how about we do a weekly gaming night ? I am sure we have lots of peaople in this community who own the same games and are interested in some pre-planned fun.

Goal is to have a set day, lets say Thursday and a set time (PRT) to play a game which we decide beforehand. It can be PVP, COOP, PVE whatever.

Each week after a session, we just talk about what we wanna play next and see if this suits the most.

Here is some food for thought:

• ARMA 3 community made missions (Escape, Antistasi, Zeus)
  • Wargame Red Dragon PVP, Naval, vs AI
  • PR Deployment (I like that one)
  • Killing Floor
  • TF2
  • Unreal Tournament 3

Basically a day during the week where you know some people are on and looking for games.

And no sign up system or anything like that. ;)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

I tought any time is gaming time .-.

I like the idea I just dont know how you are gonna do it, people have different time zones...

Anyways, sign me up for this, maybe I have some games that everyone also does that does not set my PC on fire 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

Hey guys,

how about we do a weekly gaming night ? I am sure we have lots of peaople in this community who own the same games and are interested in some pre-planned fun.

Goal is to have a set day, lets say Thursday and a set time (PRT) to play a game which we decide beforehand. It can be PVP, COOP, PVE whatever.

Each week after a session, we just talk about what we wanna play next and see if this suits the most.

Here is some food for thought:

• ARMA 3 community made missions (Escape, Antistasi, Zeus)
  • Wargame Red Dragon PVP, Naval, vs AI
  • Killing Floor
  • TF2
  • Unreal Tournament 3

Basically a day during the week where you know some people are on and looking for games.

And no sign up system or anything like that. ;)

Sounds good! ^_^

I only have scum. and its pleasure to play with you .and i play only in Boom Boom Room 2.0 dedicated server.

by the way guys this is the best server for now. i play with the owner himself. no lags no ppls teleporting lags :D yes u may need a good PC but its fun. if u want i can give you Discord Link !  

Alright, I'll be in TS this thursday in two days during the day. Feel free to join.

Can't play PR forever :lol:

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 10:26 AM, =VG= keed said:

Good times :bomb: :bomb:

• Upvote 1

Any one up to play some deployment tonight? We can have disrupt the whole hog server with our coop tactics lol, a cas Apache flying 50 feet off the ground killing armour would be hilarious.

12 hours ago, =VG= Vanillapop said:

0400 sound good? I'm available for pretty much anytime

I would join this weekend ...