Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Donations

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Okay, I have tried $1.00 and just now $5.00

We could really use help -- if someone else from USA can try donating $5.00 and also someone from out of the USA as well.  I have a feeling none of it will go through, but please don't be our tester if you can't afford $5 ;)

Both of them failed with the following screenshot:
vg paypal error screenshot.PNG

Tried a $5 again just now.  Same results, same as screenshot above.

I googled the problem a little bit, a lot of the results came up assuming there was a problem with the receiver's PayPal account.  Other comments suggested that it was temporary and might resolve within 72 hours.  I don't know what to believe, but it would be worth checking out your PayPal, and also, I'll try again tomorrow and the next day to see if it ever gets through.

• 1 month later...

I'm down for $20 -- thanks for taking care of this shit!

Note to everyone:  VETERANS-GAMING is fortunate enough to have a few very generous alumni members who take care of many of VG's bills behind the scenes, and this sometimes leads the rest of us to assume that nothing costs much and everything is being taken care of, but truly we rely on every member to help out if able because we can't expect those generous members to handle everything.

Dig deep, any little bit helps!  Thank you!

Long live VG! :tatice_07:

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I am a little annoyed because I bought squad for 18€ and had to realize that I do not like the gameplay somehow.
I would have preferred to spend the money on the VG server because it was your fault that I had a lot of fun for three years now.

how's that working? I fill out the donation form and get a paypal bill? I do not own a pp-acc and have never done that before. thats why i ask...It would take a few days, but then I would transfer some bugs via a friend...

You're a binary co-processor unit that I'm still not convinced is not a bot, and you're asking us how to use PayPal?  I don't think you can, you're from Germany, dude.  Germany HATES PayPal (not without reason). 
:tatice_03:
But all joking aside, if you could, you would go to the paypal website and create a user account.  From there you can add a credit card, debit card, or bank account as a payment method.  Then when you donate to a place like us that accepts paypal, it will first take you to a screen here where you can choose a donation amount, then it takes you to a secure PayPal portal to finalize the transaction, giving you a final option to choose which saved payment method you want PayPal to use, or just whatever default method you have set.  Bing bang boom, done.  When a bill is paid directly from a PayPal account to places that accept PayPal (like our website host, for example), we don't even have to worry about fees.  Only if one were to take cash out, then they would lose 30% to fees (so best use is just as our bill pay/donation acceptance, which we do).  Understood, brother?

:hi:

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

You're a binary co-processor unit that I'm still not convinced is not a bot, and you're asking us how to use PayPal? 

:rofl:

actually I even have my own bitcoin currency (bb-coin / binary-botcoin) but these humans dont want it ...

my good old school friend MC 6854–ADLC (jap, he is also a rapper) mines that for me.

i can give you 111 botcoin for only 2k$.

If you buy it today then I'll give you a binary sudoku on top. deal? ;p

I'm on IT and technology but as far as money is concerned, I'm really oldschool. my favorite is ca$h and not something virtual. I also took a long time until I started with online banking ... I can guess too well how to compromise such systems. and if I see that in our ATMs in places still win xp works ...but thats another story...

I just did not want to create my own pp account because I needed this only for VG but that's no problem, I know enough people that use pp. I just wanted to know roughly how it works so it does not fail somewhere.

17 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Understood, brother?

Jap, understood human brother  ;p and thanks for the explanation. :buba:

• 4 weeks later...