Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Ban Appeal!

FlankerEG

Hello guys,

I was banned from the VETERANS-GAMING COOP server in Project Reality BF2, I'm sorry
hope you remove me from the Ban list.

1. Banned Username: FlankerEG

2. What Server(s): VETERANS-GAMING COOP

3. When did this happen: When we playing I'm not sure

4. The reason you were banned: TeamKilling I think!

5. Describe the events leading up to your ban: When we playing I killed teammate by wrong!

6. Personal Statement: I'm sorry hope you remove me from the Ban list.
Thanks.

Hey, no worries, guys -- it's a video game and it's not perfect;  glitches happen.  Seems you were somehow able to rejoin, but you are indeed banned for now, and it has not been lifted yet (for the record).

Please do not attempt to rejoin the server until someone from this forum thread has informed you that you're unbanned.  Rejoining our server and playing while banned (by taking advantage of some glitch in the code) will not look good on your record as we investigate your Unban Request.  Please be patient and respect our PR Admin's wishes.  Thank you!

This is the stage we are at now:

8 hours ago, =VG= STARK said:

Hello FlankerEG .

Thank you for the  Appeal. Please standby and wait for the Admin who banned you to be contacted.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Flanker

I was the banning admin. I had a chance to speak with Stark for a better understanding. I am not gonna show all the logs( it is quite long ) but THIS explains everything.

[2019-01-03 19:04] !WARN           performed by ' ZZANG1847' on ' FlankerEG': Asset waste
[2019-01-03 19:04] !REPORTP        performed by ' BDS_Israel' on ' FlankerEG': 1 man cas apache, wasting asset
[2019-01-07 20:31] !KICK           performed by '=Ro= .Blizzard.' on ' FlankerEG': endround spam
[2018-04-02 19:24] !WARN           performed by '=VG= HaterOneActual' on ' FlankerEG': hog
[2018-04-02 19:42] !WARN           performed by ' Risiko94' on ' FlankerEG': stop spamming SQL chat
[2018-04-02 19:54] !RESIGN         performed by ' Risiko94' on ' FlankerEG': stop spamming SQL voicechat
[2018-04-02 20:39] !RESIGN         performed by ' Double_13' on ' FlankerEG': dupe
[2018-04-03 14:21] !WARN           performed by ' Spartanish' on ' FlankerEG': Fall back and attack flags in correct order!
[2018-04-04 17:50] !WARN           performed by ' Nyther' on ' FlankerEG': Fall back and attack flags in correct order!
[2018-04-06 23:06] !RESIGN         performed by '=VG= deathdealer203' on ' FlankerEG': make cas sq to use that
[2018-04-06 23:07] !KILL           performed by '=VG= deathdealer203' on ' FlankerEG': Asset stealing
[2018-04-08 22:30] !KICK           performed by '=VG= Blazer' on ' FlankerEG': Stop teamkilling!
[2018-04-10 11:25] !WARN           performed by ' Risiko94' on ' FlankerEG': Stop teamkilling!
[2018-04-11 14:07] !WARN           performed by ' Spartanish' on ' FlankerEG': Stop teamkilling!
[2018-04-12 18:15] !RESIGN         performed by '=VG= deathdealer203' on ' FlankerEG': this is not a traning sever
[2018-04-16 12:06] !RESIGN         performed by ' Spartanish' on ' FlankerEG': wrong name
[2018-04-19 12:24] !KICK           performed by ' Nyther' on ' FlankerEG': intentional tk at main
[2018-05-31 20:53] !WARN           performed by '-=ZF=- Honeybadger101' on ' FlankerEG': Stop teamkilling!
[2018-05-31 21:54] !KILL           performed by '*Wcp Acro1' on ' FlankerEG': Asset stealing
[2018-05-31 21:54] !RESIGN         performed by '*Wcp Acro1' on ' FlankerEG': Asset stealing
[2018-05-31 22:02] !WARN           performed by ' H8CrazyVet67' on ' FlankerEG': Stop teamkilling!
[2018-06-02 19:09] !REPORTP        performed by '=HOG= dejan9122' on ' FlankerEG': solo cobra

Flanker, I believed that you were new( the fact you weren't ) to the server and doing these asset stealing/1 manning assets and tks just because you don't know the server rules. You had time to read our server rules.

Looks like you have been teamkilling for over one year and needs to be stopped. I believe people need a second chance but this is beyond it. You have been tolerated long enough. These ones for my point of view.

Your ban stays forever.

Ryan.TT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

As is stated

3 hours ago, =VG= Ryan.TT said:

Flanker, I believed that you were new( the fact you weren't ) to the server and doing these asset stealing/1 manning assets and tks just because you don't know the server rules. You had time to read our server rules.

Looks like you have been teamkilling for over one year and needs to be stopped. I believe people need a second chance but this is beyond it. You have been tolerated long enough. These ones for my point of view.

Your ban stays forever.

Ryan.TT

2 hours ago, =VG= STARK said:

The Banning Admin has spoken . Ban stays in effect permanently.

Please play PR elsewhere.

/locked

• Upvote 2