Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Installing Problems

Jacket100

Hello again. So my return went bad way, then I tried to install Project Reality it started giving me messages like "Couldn't do that etc" like they couldn't install thinks like map or etc. So I ask you if you know any things that could help me out in installing because I really want to return back on the field and play with you guys.

- Jacket 100

and did you get it to work?
if not provide more information ... is the error when installing or in the game? what does it say exactly? did you install the game over an old version or was it a fresh installation?

I think we do a fine job of helping people, and every situation is different - no need to over complicate things with forms or formats.  But people need to help themselves, too, and we're not mind readers.  Best not to assume, but I'm certain if someone needs help, they'll cooperate with those trying to help them if they truly need it.

• Like 3

this is the autoresponder of VG. this mail was created automatically, please do not answer. you have ticket number 12371239864236936842. the next employee, who is free, will immediately contact you.
Please have your hash key and version number ready. Thank you. ;p

I have also thought about whether a thread makes sense, in which the most common errors / problems are described generalized.
But that means a lot of work, and leads for various reasons again and again to the "individual processing" because many users then do not understand, find, not even looking for it or simply overwhelmed.

and so it works well;)

And as the saying goes: never run an changing system ... oh no, that was slightly different ;P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 0100011000101 said:

about whether a threat makes sense

First off, I understand English is not everyone's first language, but correct words do matter. ;)

16 minutes ago, 0100011000101 said:

I have also thought about whether a thread makes sense, in which the most common errors / problems are described generalized.

Yea, no.  It doesn't.  You're absolutely right about this being unnecessary.  And if it did make sense, setting aside the need for individual troubleshooting which you mentioned, not enough people would even use the Forum Search function or seek out the thread, anyway, to justify the effort.  A troubleshooting flow guide is something that shitty customer service representatives rely upon instead of knowledge, skill and experience.  I wouldn't put our guests at this website through that kind of hell.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

this is the autoresponder of VG. this mail was created automatically, please do not answer. you have ticket number 12371239864236936842. the next employee, who is free, will immediately contact you.
Please have your hash key and version number ready. Thank you. ;p

Lool Binary, that's all you (I like the ticket number hehe).