ATTN PR ADMINS: PR COOP Server is on a NEW VERSION - Join the server at least once to register your new ID in server files, then send message to m823us or SemlerPDX and we'll restore it to the Admins list.       (dismiss this message by clicking the "X")  →

5 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

My first mind was to post also funny shit but actually this is cool. I'm myself surprised.

I love The Prodigy's anti smoking tobacco giants song lol 

• Upvote 1

This song is compared to the other funny stuff a really nice find Ciro. Also Binaries Clip from Socalled -  You are never alone is nice to listen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

This song is compared to the other funny stuff a really nice find Ciro. Also Binaries Clip from Socalled -  You are never alone is nice to listen.

Ahh so this isn't really a find, i'm a funk, soul Dj i cheated! lol... IJ ust spent £25 on a re-issue of this tune today so was on my mind :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the old tracks of prodigy are insame...

here is a track that reminds me on poison...

I-F Hausflox (CD 2)

unfortunately I-F is quite unknown (better known as Beverly Hills 808303, Ferenc or Interr-Ference,) and youtube doesn't know the clip at all.
that's why I uploaded it to google:

I-F Hausflox (klick me)

listen to it a few times and you can't get this "sugar daddy" out of your head ...

• Like 1

On 1.3.2020 at 10:41 PM, =VG= Fastjack said:

My first mind was to post also funny shit but actually this is cool. I'm myself surprised.

if you like this kind of remixing you might like "1000 tränen tief" by dj koze.

take the coolest kokain minimal-tec-house track you know (steve bug - loverboy):

and the stupidest pop anthem you know (blumenfeld - tausend tränen tief):

pitch the first one a bit and the second one more than a bit and you wil get this:

Dj Koze (adolf noise, fischmob, Kosi Kos, Monaco Schranze, Stefan Kozalla, Swahimi, Marxa) is probably the craziest and best DJ that Germany has to offer.

this guy is so out of space you have to warming up yourself before hearing or take a lot of drugs. he has left all this skill shit behind and plays on a completely different level...I can understand anyone who doesn't understand this, you really have to deal with that. and don't know all the time whether you're being screwed or not.

DJ Koze @ CSides Festival (the vid has nothing to do with the sound you hear, its from "DJ PARADE 1986 - CA DEL LISCIO")

DJ Koze - All People Is My Friends

Koze on drugs...

Hamburg - Cologne - the strongholds of minimaltec!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, =VG= ciro said:

I actually prefer the 4hero version than the Roy Ayre's version

yer me to bad link the Roy Ayre's  Jungle jingle add on is a bad mix lol   

On 3.3.2020 at 10:05 PM, =VG= ciro said:

ohh issac;

jo!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 1

12 hours ago, =VG= HaterOneActual said:

=VG= HaterOneActual on the drums. Recorded with my phone in my living room.

WOW nice..............  Clean and tight .........  best thing about smart phones is you can run a 8 track studio app on them.  i wont play you any of my old guitar solos  hahahah Cassettes age badly