Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

H8CrazyVet67

=VG= HaterOneActual

Man, this guy was a total bro! He was always so chill, laughing at the goofiest of jokes and a pleasure to have in any squad. Like a paramount soldier he would take whatever kit needed, drive whatever vehicle needed and throw himself at the enemy to save the guy next to him. He'd never scream at people for doing something wrong and is one of the most respectful people I've ever seen. We will miss a great teamplayer and a warm, cozy, welcoming man. I love to think of him as VG's very own Bob Ross. He was honest, kind, friendly, respectful.... You could be having a bad day and say something dumb, Vince would probably think it was funny and his laugh would make you forget whatever bad thing was on your mind. Let's keep on spreading that same joy to all those we love and care about.

Crack a cold one and recline by a beautiful sunny lake up there brother, for you darn well deserve it. 

Condolences to his family, to Hater, to all those who loved him, and to all of VG.

• Upvote 10

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!... no way dude...no way..im speechleSs...RIP My Brother....Condolences to everyone..just sad

Sorry Hater

Please guys...no shit...NEVER LOSE HOPE!!

<<<Hes one of guys on that end screen shot

• Upvote 7

Hello. I'm very sorry for this loss.  I see that he was a very good man, and now; I will mourn for him. He will be in our heart forever, guys.

Good luck, sir. We will keep fighting for you. Rest in peace.

แด่เพื่อนที่จากไป - For the absent friends.

• Upvote 6

I don't think anyone here, including myself, saw this coming because we would've done anything and everything we could if we knew what was going through his mind before making the decision like this. I didn't notice anything out of ordinary of him the last time I played with him and couldn't believe what I saw.

There is no doubt that this is a great loss for the VG community and a time to grieve, but I would like to take a time to remind everyone that we're here to help you if you are having any thought of self-harm or perhaps something worse. Probably the best suggestion I can give is to seek professional help but I've seen and heard people tend not to talk about sensitive topics like this due to an unwarranted fear that others will either ridicule or avoid him/her. However, let me tell you that THAT'S NOT TRUE. 

We're more than just random people playing the video game with you. The moment you joined this forum you became a part of the family, which means we CARE ABOUT YOU and will do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to help you go through perhaps the hardest part of your life. If you don't want to publicly talk about what you're going through, then feel free to message any of us and we will gladly either talk to you privately on Teamspeak/Skype and other means necessary. If you're having a financial crisis and need an extra hand, then just reach out and we will do a small, but efficient fundraising campaign to ease the situation for you. If you just need someone to stay with you and make you feel like loved and cared, let us know and we might even arrange a small hangout!

Don't ever think you're alone in this world and there is nothing you can do to about it. The only thing we're going to need is for you to share what you're going through. Please don't make a decision that is not reversible, not only because it is going to hurt you but also it is going to give a scar to everyone around you. And no, that scar isn't going to go away anytime soon.

H8CrazyVet67, if you're seeing this I hope you remember us as a part of giant family and know we wished nothing but the best for you. Your may never play with us ever again but don't want you to think we will somehow forget about you. Every time we play Muttrah we will think about your awful Humvee driving skills. Every time we use !admins command we will be reminded of how much of an empty space you've left for us. Every time we need medic we will remember how efficient you were. Every time we make a crude joke we will know that we no longer have you.

No matter what happens, you will be always be in our heart, and we will miss you buddy.

And hopefully, in one day, I get to see you again.

Sincerely,

ZZANG1847

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9

I only learned about this today... i cannot express the deep sadness this has brought to me, H8CrazyVet67 was easily the most cherfull, nice and all around wonderfull person, even though i never got to know him well enaugh to call him friend he was still a major part of my enjoyment in pr and one of the reasons i fell in love with VG... not gona lie, it wont be the same without him, i will miss you buddy, thank you for your service, your sacrifice and your ability to make everyone around you smile. Rest in piece H8CrazyVet67, your tour of duty has ended, at ease...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

@ZZANG1847those are beautiful words. And I can second them. If you feel bad, having problems, dealing with depression or anything you need to discuss feel free to reach out to plenty of us. We've all been there or dealing with it now. You'd be surprised how many of us consider this more than a group of keyboard hammering gamers and will go above and beyond the call of duty to help a fellow friend and comrade in need the best we can.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Hey guys. I just read all those posts...I passed along everyone's condolences to his son, Vincent James. He said that his Dad talked about PR and his buddies on the VG sever all the time. In a world of internet friends I don't think I ever encountered such a nice, honorable guy. He lived to serve his family, his comrades and his country.  I miss him and I wish he was still here. But now he's off driving that big ol' Deuce and a Half Army truck through the cosmos. Joint in one hand a Ham Sammich in the other, and loving it!

He always talked about 24 hr Muttrah in his memory. I would like to do it July 4th if possible. He was a true patriot and he loved Independence Day.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

Horrible, horrible news. My condolences to all of his family and haterone, I know you two were very close. I can still vividly remember the first time he and I met, the whole squad chat was just flooded with laughter and his iconic/classic laugh.  The stories, the good times, and the bonding are all unforgettable. Thank you so much for the wonderful memories, they will be cherished. 

Rest easy buddy, all of us will miss you. We will have a beer someday in the future. 

I really want to emphasize everything that @ZZANG1847 posted. If you are ever experiencing dark thoughts, reach out. You have family, friends and communities (such as VG, Interest Groups, Churches if religious and other such support groups) that are there for you in both the good times and bad. They are a valuable resource to utilize when feeling down, depressed, suicidal, or whatever you are feeling. All of these groups care for you and want to see you succeed in everything you do. 

I like haterone's idea of july 4th 24/7 muttrah. for Vincent. Double13's idea is a good one too. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

We'll make the 4th of July Memorial Event happen - not sure about the OPFOR idea, though, so if unable to make that work, let's just go with H8ter's original suggestion (24 hours at Muttrah).  OPFOR would require a completely different setup and configuration. **For that to happen, we need someone to do the code/config work - volunteers welcome to apply.

I will be out of town on the 4th, but I'll work with the Admin team to get it all set up before I leave. :hi:

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the update Hater...I wouldn't miss it...nothing like a wake n bake and some NIGHT MUTTRAH!!!

PS: I was gonna add a <VJ> tag to my screen name....hope that's not out of line.  I would get a real one if i wasn't a giant puss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello. I dont usually post on the internet much, but here I go.

When I met him on PR he was still carrying his old name. He told me after a few rounds of gaming that he was a veteran himself dealing with PTSD, trying to quench it by playing this game. We have had countless of good times playing in Hater squads. He always would choose the medic, and sometimes when he revived me, I would tell him "Thank you dad" jokingly. He would brush it off with his unique laugh and keep going, saving his buddies.

Never has an online death hit me like this, since we were playing in the same squad for pretty much 2 years. And Vincent seemed to be dealing with his problems like all of us do at times. I can only emphasize what ZZANG wrote. I have thought about killing myself more than one time in my life, but never has it been worth it to actually do it. Life is just too precious. And you only got one.

One of the last conversation I had with him was about him going somewhere out of state and trying to renovate an old house of a wartime buddy of his. He wanted to sell it to some retired veterans fund.  I told him what a good deed that would be. Should have asked how he was.

Ruhe in Frieden Vincent, du warst einer von den Guten.

Wir sehen uns hoffentlich auf der anderen Seite.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

One days we were playing charlies point map, we were both squad leaders and he told me this: "I send you my squad, they will follow your orders". 

What i wana say is ................................ I loved him because i have a feeling that he loved me even if we did not know each other personaly.

He was a good people.

Last time i saw him was in muttrah, i was doing trans and he requested a ride from east city (T building) to fortress, i went to his squad (he did not know it was me) and then, when i landed the chapter, it was the last words i heared from him, and gess what he was saying (in happy way):

Heyyyyyy it's Waaaarghost, guys it's waaaarghost.

I let you guys imagine how much i'm shocked right now.

I heared about his lost just yesterday, i was asking where is the man and they say "we can't talk about that, go to forum and check", now i understand what they mean and i want to thank you guys for being carefull in such situation.

I ....... I imagine him in peace now, doing his funny things.

Damn i will miss him so much.

I also want to thank HeaterActual for all what he did for CrazyVet (it's a name i want to keep in mind) and say I'm so sorry for the lost, it was a very hard moments for you and his family.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im late back, but not to late to wish Vince, eternal peace with his maker, he was a good man, dependable, soft spoken, and hard working. i'm sure he got a first class thicket, to heaven.  and one day we will all see him again. 

REST IN PEACE James  I Love you always. 

Saint-Michael.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• 11 months later...
On 6/28/2018 at 11:26 AM, ZZANG1847 said:

I don't think anyone here, including myself, saw this coming because we would've done anything and everything we could if we knew what was going through his mind before making the decision like this. I didn't notice anything out of ordinary of him the last time I played with him and couldn't believe what I saw.

There is no doubt that this is a great loss for the VG community and a time to grieve, but I would like to take a time to remind everyone that we're here to help you if you are having any thought of self-harm or perhaps something worse. Probably the best suggestion I can give is to seek professional help but I've seen and heard people tend not to talk about sensitive topics like this due to an unwarranted fear that others will either ridicule or avoid him/her. However, let me tell you that THAT'S NOT TRUE. 

We're more than just random people playing the video game with you. The moment you joined this forum you became a part of the family, which means we CARE ABOUT YOU and will do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to help you go through perhaps the hardest part of your life. If you don't want to publicly talk about what you're going through, then feel free to message any of us and we will gladly either talk to you privately on Teamspeak/Skype and other means necessary. If you're having a financial crisis and need an extra hand, then just reach out and we will do a small, but efficient fundraising campaign to ease the situation for you. If you just need someone to stay with you and make you feel like loved and cared, let us know and we might even arrange a small hangout!

Don't ever think you're alone in this world and there is nothing you can do to about it. The only thing we're going to need is for you to share what you're going through. Please don't make a decision that is not reversible, not only because it is going to hurt you but also it is going to give a scar to everyone around you. And no, that scar isn't going to go away anytime soon.

H8CrazyVet67, if you're seeing this I hope you remember us as a part of giant family and know we wished nothing but the best for you. Your may never play with us ever again but don't want you to think we will somehow forget about you. Every time we play Muttrah we will think about your awful Humvee driving skills. Every time we use !admins command we will be reminded of how much of an empty space you've left for us. Every time we need medic we will remember how efficient you were. Every time we make a crude joke we will know that we no longer have you.

No matter what happens, you will be always be in our heart, and we will miss you buddy.

And hopefully, in one day, I get to see you again.

Sincerely,

ZZANG1847

That was awesome ZZANG1847!  I hope everyone heard that.  I did.

Tom

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3