VETERANS-GAMING is celebrating 10 Years of COOP Gaming! For the last ten years, VG has been proud to host our servers and website for so many COOP gamers and teamwork focused players, and we are thrilled to be a home away from home for anyone looking for a casual place to hang out and play games with friends!  It's been a long road and many people have come and gone over the years, some even come back after awhile, happy to see their old stomping grounds still filled with the best COOP gamers and games, and with plenty of Bots ready to give a fight and to eat some virtual lead!  We hope you all will stay with us through the next ten years, and on!  Long live VETERANS-GAMING!!

=VG= Blazer

Mug Shots!

Me as Deadpool for Halloween and me with my pup Aphrodite. Half Great Dane and half Great Pyrenees. I also included a pic of me and my ex-husband cira 2005 when we went to the marine corps military ball.

facebook_1510015887606.jpg

20171106_182249.jpg

FB_IMG_1510014606709.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

On Ngày 16 tháng 10 năm 2017 at 10:50 PM, =VG= HaterOneActual said:

Two days ago. Happy Halloween Noobs!

22406280_10215164872864385_2422624359403006655_n.jpg

Woww

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

That is the weirdest looking bong I've ever seen  bong_emoji.jpg

(j/k)

My midnight cowboy virgin lungs cant take a bong man, now a tank of nitrox or nitrogen narcosis, will give you Bot vision, and with no hangover heheheeh. 

ZZZ042298-CX.jpg

• Upvote 2

I’m not gonna show you guys my face ( mabey in a few years if I am still here) but I thought my dog would be a good substitute. As if you have played with me you would’ve heard him on more than one occasion. Anyway this is Basil 

IMG_0013.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2