Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

BAN APPEAL - SirShotalot

SirShotalot

Game server: [PR v1.4.17.0] VETERANS-GAMING COOP
Nikname: SirShotalot
Date: 13.09.2017
Time: around 16:00 middle european time, don't know about the american timecode there
Map: Pavlovsk Bay
The reason: Accidential Teamkill, well it was almost my entire Team, with a Nade.

I am sorry it happened, really should have looked around that corner before throwing that nade. I first screamed "nade out" and then "no,no,no,no.." but it was too late.

I get why I was banned and take full responsibility for that. It was against the rules however you turn it. Shit happens.

Just tell me how long I will be banned and I accept it. I Cant say accidents will never happen again, but I can assure you I am sorry for that and I will make sure not to throw nades like that again.

Over and out.

• Upvote 4

Hello SirShotalot,

I am the banning admin.  Us admins always look for guys who intentionally TK in masses and you are not one of them now because I now recognise that you "Accidentally" killed masses of guys with a grenade.

You can be Unbanned from now on and you don't need to be on a watch list.

Please make sure you watch where you're gonna throw your frags because the same situation could occur.

Enjoy your day ;)

- Sausag3

• Upvote 11