Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Cancer Sucks

H8CrazyVet67

HI Everyone .

I have some news that I fell I need to share. I was told a few weeks ago that I have a small spot on the prostate. And it was small amounts of radiation  will hopefully get it. Sucks I am getting sick and have to jump off in a good game to rest. not cool. I want to appoligze  for any hard times in the game. Thanks guys .

Vincent

• Upvote 12

Don't even worry about the game crap - take care of yourself first.  Best wishes to you!  A family friend went through prostate cancer in the last 2-3 years, and he beat it.  Eat well, follow the doctor's plan, and fight that shit!!

edit: (not sure if it enters in, but there are ways to cram in calories sometimes when you have a hard time eating solid food - I've been drinking Soylent for a few years, and it's a complete liquid food with no taste at 400 cal. per 12oz. bottle.  Consider it if you ever have problems, cuz you can literally drink down extra complete calories whenever you can tolerate it)  Again, best wishes to you!

• Upvote 6

I'm sure many of us here will miss your cheerful attitude, stay strong and we will be with you every step of the way.

One of the best things about this community is that we never hesitate help one another, don't be afraid to share any problems with us.

11 hours ago, WCCBadploy said:

Please eat well, follow your Medical Team's advice and be as active as you can.

Why not try a crumpet while getting some rest, it will surely bring a smile on your face. :P

• Upvote 7

Yo.  

You take care of yourself first!!!!  Game with us when you're bored.

Having lost 3 parents to cancer, in successive years, it's tough to hear this kind of news.  For your sake...and your kids...please take care of yourself FIRST!

Best of luck and I'll check in on ya.

BTW, you were curious (concerned)........"Hateroneactual" is moving to a new house.  That is why you don't see him on much lately.

• Upvote 3

As you already know the whole community is with you on this... Stay strong bud!

Keep calm and have some Tea. Get some British Strength with them crumpets and you'll be golden in no time xD

What ever you do... make sure your personal life is a priority. Keep on fighting!

Good luck mate. Stay Strong!

• Upvote 2

DONT YOU DIE ON MEEEE OK !!!!!! : ) xx my dads just killed 2 brian tumers, and my sister had one on her leg, she's ok now as well, i'm sure you will be. : )  im sending you healing vibes like a ray gun. Cancer hates alkaline water and food, eat green shit all the time drink alkaline water. dont  listen to Doc qwk telling you you blood will just buffer it , it will buffer it, before it can, the sight ph change will help you, fight it.  kill it mann in your mind body, focus on winning :)  and remember its cant be worse than the hut we were stuck in, on our two man squad. your fun to be with Vet, if you try to leave us i will come up the heaven, with carkid " the cherub angel with a big dic@@@K and a hand grenade" and drag you back down here.    

IF you can get it ask for proton therapy, is kinder and space age shit, as the beam is only a proton wide. more accurate,   

Compared with standard radiation treatment, proton therapy has several benefits:

• It may deliver up to 60% less radiation to healthy tissue around the tumor, lowering the risk of damage to these tissues. However, more research is needed on these potential benefits to know for sure. Talk with your doctor about the benefits of proton therapy compared with other advanced external beam radiation therapy methods. These may include image-guided 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT).

http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/how-cancer-treated/radiation-therapy/proton-therapy

ITs the doctors that want to kill us alll, mannn,,,,, don't trust them, use them as a tool  : ) 

patch up that ass and get right back ASAP : ) LOVE YOU xx were all waiting for you xx i give you food from my jungle larder don't cook it ok hahah it's bad octo form. hahah 

DSC02286.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, STRONTIUM_DOG said:

keep fighting bud, i got ya a magnet to play with :) take off your belt and fillings, before ya turn it on trust me i know :. . .; light one for me i will give double 13 a blow back and see if he can still play hahah 

main_900.jpg?1420515751

The direction you drive. Is that DOWNHILL? I imagine when all the secure material rips and this MAGNET rolling down the roads.

HOW many tons?

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear about your cancer bud, I have two lots, skin from being out in this damn sun and I used to have it on a private part but that got circumwhatsitted and it gone. Skin cancer is a gift from god and as for your protate, if the dots under 5mm ive had 4 friends all managed a 100% recovery and all of them were found to be benine i think its spelt. The very best of luck to you and if it is benine you owe me a dollar lol.