Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

WCCBadploy for President!

Zulu

So it's been a while since I've been playing in the VG server, and there's this one guy, WCCBadploy. He's on the forums and I'm not too active so I don't know if he ever writes anything, but he's the best Squad Leader I have ever encountered.

We're talking realistic levels of strictness combined with compliments and encouragements at the right time, never letting anyone minge around, being very supportive and wanting to progress better than other Squads.

It's hard to explain if you haven't played with him, but if you have you perfectly get it. He's incredibly talented and if he's fine with it, I think he should be in VG. I don't know how anything works and if only VG members' feedback counts, but I'd seriously check him out, you'll be suprised!

EDIT: I checked and he is quite active. He even replied to my infamous post about how I was an idiotic useless c*nt ("Kicked for being CO") giving me some tips. 

• Upvote 3

Badploy is indeed a great leader, and great team player!  As you could see on his profile, he actually IS a VG Member, and is one of the oldest here (predates my own membership by several months).  The WCC Clan merged with VG when they lost their friend and leader.  They retain their old clan tags in homage.  Other noted WCC/VG members include Sparky, StarchyDuke, and BozZz .  They are all good friends and good people, and already considered VG Members for nearly as long as VG has been a clan.

:hi:

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Badploy is indeed a great leader, and great team player!  As you could see on his profile, he actually IS a VG Member, and is one of the oldest here (predates my own membership by several months).  The WCC Clan merged with VG when they lost their friend and leader.  They retain their old clan tags in homage.  Other noted WCC/VG members include Sparky, StarchyDuke, and BozZz .  They are all good friends and good people, and already considered VG Members for nearly as long as VG has been a clan.

:hi:

I didn't know that, never studied history! Thanks though!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Matey, For the kind words and platitudes.

But like another regular said, "I only bring what I have and add it to a fantastic team oriented environment, where there are exceptional "digital soldiers" who make us ALL look Good!"

My WCC Colleagues and I will always be eternally grateful to the =VG= Clan.

It is a rare thing to find others out there with the same philosophy and outlook on how to build and sustain great gaming communities.

And I am sure you will all agree that =VG= is the Gold Standard!!

Long may it Continue!!

Oh! And I know that we have the Best Commander-in-Chief in 4 Star General SemlerPDX.

• Upvote 7