Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Report on an admin

Guest yonicol

I want to report on an admin, I was just in a game on Mutrah map, which was large and I didnt noticed it on the loading screen, and it looked weird for me that there are 2 little birds and not a cobra then I asked on local and double_13 had replied me with the answers, but then after I understood that its large and not standart double_13 told me that I am an idiot noob and that I should learn how to read.
This is not a behavior for an admin, there was a miss understanding and I have played for long time on this server and some players recognize my name, but somethings happend and I missunderstood, and to be called an idiot noob and that I should learn to read its preety offensive especially coming from the admin of the server, when he should be nice and helpfull and not behave bad and talk like that.
If this behavior will continue it just wont be fun to play at the server and its not that I am a noob player, but its not nice to play with teammates whom behave like that. 

I got asked 12 times the question and got reported to open cas for the cobra. Its surly getting to an extend where it gets annoying that people simply do not READ the layer and think that it might be different then the other 200 times we play mutrah. 

If i am not correct i answered the question why is there no cobra even when you spawned.

I find it sad you are reporting this rather then all the other disturbing things that happen on the server simply because someone supposedly offended you.

I do not take back what i said because i find, people that ask obvious questions, or questions that are asked 1 min before should not feel offended been call a new guy aka noob.

Thank you for your report.  We take all reports of admin abuse seriously, and we will take actions to help curb the behavior you have reported.  People can get frustrated at times, even admins, and while it is no excuse, it is human nature to get frustrated to a point where one's behavior is affected and these games are no exception.  I know from personal experience that Double_13 is a good person, and it sounds like you had the unfortunate opportunity to be the "straw that broke the camel's back".  Again, this is not an excuse of his behavior and if this becomes a trend, further action may be required.

For the record, I'll state it here for everyone:  Admins need to try to help those they can, and to not assume everyone is as smart as they are - remember what is obvious to us is not necessarily obvious to others, and repeatedly redundant questions (or the same question asked over and over) is not a personal attack directed at the admin(s) but merely a query from someone who may have missed the many replies to the very same question.  Our community attitude is not "sink or swim", but Yonical, you must understand that we expect all players to pay attention and to keep up with the learning curve.  Admins should continue to do their best to keep to an absolute minimum their emotional responses and avoid the use of name calling in the future as it is not always helpful to shame someone into keeping up with the herd.

The remainder of my actions will not be posted in this thread, I prefer to address issues 1 on 1, so you can just assume things are being handled from here on out. Again, thanks for the report.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

I got asked 12 times the question and got reported to open cas for the cobra. Its surly getting to an extend where it gets annoying that people simply do not READ the layer and think that it might be different then the other 200 times we play mutrah. 

If i am not correct i answered the question why is there no cobra even when you spawned.

I find it sad you are reporting this rather then all the other disturbing things that happen on the server simply because someone supposedly offended you.

I do not take back what i said because i find, people that ask obvious questions, or questions that are asked 1 min before should not feel offended been call a new guy aka noob.

It was a missunderstanding! it happends sometimes, I am used to play on the standard lay out and I havn't noticed it was large, even though you are getting angry as an admin you MUSTN'T call for names on the local chat! You might have an opinion on me but you should keep it for yourself, by the end you are the admin and its your job to help the players in all kinds of things, I am sure that it happend that you didnt noticed something.

2 hours ago, =VG= Jaki said:

So there was no admin abuse? 

To prevent this horrible 'bad words' next time please press TAB and check it yourself what layer is it and which assets are there. See ya in game.

You know what? I play PR from many years and I never knew that, thank you for telling me that, and from my side there was, he did wrote in the local chat you idiot noob learn how to read.

24 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Thank you for your report.  We take all reports of admin abuse seriously, and we will take actions to help curb the behavior you have reported.  People can get frustrated at times, even admins, and while it is no excuse, it is human nature to get frustrated to a point where one's behavior is affected and these games are no exception.  I know from personal experience that Double_13 is a good person, and it sounds like you had the unfortunate opportunity to be the "straw that broke the camel's back".  Again, this is not an excuse of his behavior and if this becomes a trend, further action may be required.

For the record, I'll state it here for everyone:  Admins need to try to help those they can, and to not assume everyone is as smart as they are - remember what is obvious to us is not necessarily obvious to others, and repeatedly redundant questions (or the same question asked over and over) is not a personal attack directed at the admin(s) but merely a query from someone who may have missed the many replies to the very same question.  Our community attitude is not "sink or swim", but Yonical, you must understand that we expect all players to pay attention and to keep up with the learning curve.  Admins should continue to do their best to keep to an absolute minimum their emotional responses and avoid the use of name calling in the future as it is not always helpful to shame someone into keeping up with the herd.

The remainder of my actions will not be posted in this thread, I prefer to address issues 1 on 1, so you can just assume things are being handled from here on out. Again, thanks for the report.

Double_13 is a good player and even more a good person, I had played with him many times, you can ask on the server about my name you will get 0 false comments. I am a real soldier in a real army and I just got home and wanted to play for a little bit and it happends that when you are a little bit tired you miss something, it happends, we are humans after all, but to get that name calling for just asking  is a border cross, its not that I Tked or stole an asset, at the end we all play togethor to get the results we want and if we start name calling each one then you will get chaos.

• Upvote 5