Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Abusive Admin

Protech

So, on 8/13/16, Me and a partner were flying CAS on the map Burning Sands.

As we were moving to the city, my partner was trying to get a good elevation for me to gun at, when we were unexpectedly shot down by an APC.

Shortly after, we were both kicked for what was described as "Asset Waste".

When I rejoined, I tried to ask why I was kicked, with no reply whatsoever from the present admins Double_13 and Sir_Evergreen.

Therefore, I am coming to the forums to report whatever admin was responsible for kicking me and my squadmate, for a rediculous and unnecessary kick.

• VG Seal of Approval 2
  • Upvote 2

Well hello,

i am the admin that kicked you after wasting Cas copper.

situation 1

you wanted to show off on burning sands by flying over the highway but you hit a lamppost and blew u

situation 2

since the long respawn on Cas you go on the morter and start shooting my and sledge position. I give you a warning for that.

Situation 3

cas chopper respawns but you stay on morter until I think evergreen warned you.

Situation 4 

you fly straight to the checkpoint and get shot down again. So I kicked for wasting assets 

[18:05 GLOBAL  ]  Protech: I read the server rules and it said nothing about mortar use but ok.
[18:07 SQUAD 2 ]  Protech: see its not even on the server rules that was some made up bullshit.

um... it's right here -- it's in the rules list, it's not new, I remember writing that rule, years ago.  Don't try to come in here telling me what is and is not on our rule list.  Also, improper use of assets applies to Choppers, too -- and applies to asset waste.

IMPROPER USE OF MORTARS

1. Using the Mortar as a main attack asset, spamming, or ineffective fire that results in team killing will result in your immediate removal from our servers. It's vital you communicate with ground forces to effectively use this asset. If you're deemed a nuisance player, or if you're continuing with the same behavior, you will be banned from our servers.

I was not there, I only have the reports to go by, but if you operate that CAS Chopper the way you operate mortars, as an attack asset instead of a support asset, I can see how the admin(s) deemed you as wasting assets.  This is a cooperation server, not a "solo the CAS for max points" server.  If you or your pilot require additional training to operate that aircraft, you must do so offline or somewhere other than this server.  This is not a training server.

• Upvote 3

I was there with Double and silently witnessed al that happened. We know you are a regular and appreciate your 99 % good gameplay, but this kick was legit as explained by Double_13 Also making a report of an a "abusive admin" is out of line here. 
If you have the idea of being wrongfully accused, just join Teamspeak and find us in de coop or admin channel. Feel free to discuss the situation before taking it up to the forums. Thank you.

Well I still support my and sirevergreens actions towards this behaviour and find that you got punished in a correct full way. 

If I would had followed the rules more strict you could have ended up with a ban. But since I know you are good player and maybe the "no mumble" is not getting the better out of you. I found that a kick after 3 warnings (or more since I joined midround) is really the correct response 

However I personally do not mind that you questioning my decisions and ask if they are justified (if done with reasonable tone). But as sledge noted it would have been smarter to hop on teamspeak and ask us why, before accusing people here on the forums and get a huge backfire.

I think I can speak for all the admins that we do not like to kick or ban people and we only do so when it's needed. 

I kindly suggest you to read the rules before coming on, because an other admin might not act with just a kick. And it would be sad to lose another good player to the banhammer.

Hope to see ya in the field once again