Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

VETERANS-GAMING COOP Guide made by BrakeGamer

=VG= BrakeGamer

Awesome job Brake Gamer! My respect to you and off course a big fat reputation point. Well done bro.

To players that are new to the VG PR Coop Server: I strongly suggest that your read this manual if you intend to play here. Also keep in mind that these rules on VG site are leading (rules are always updated here first)

Looks nice.
However when i briefly looked over it it might be good to mention some aspects

personally I woud put the rules with a link to the website (so they always up to date) or put them in the Appendix since now they occupy a large part in the middle of the document and it doesn't look nice (personally saying)

more side information thats common for us regular players but not for new people. 

- Cap order

- Cap status (press tab or M)

- alt kits

- how to drop kits

- finding respawn times for assets

- reload chopper on carrier land behind DA LINE

- how to fix if you cant see squadleads (reset shader)

- how to report people on VG

- how to get in contact with an admin (TS)

- how to reconnect to the server without waiting for it to show on the list  (use the join ip)

some might be in the official manual but these are the most FAQ I get ingame and i know not all are mentioned

the AAVP is not noted in the asset list, and since specifically mention IFV and APC it might be smart to mention AAVP with it as well :)

maybe you have something with these suggestions maybe not.