Guest =VG= Chaz

World of Battleships announced

4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

NR2FJnh.jpg

I mean, you usually don't complain about people bumping threads with relevant activity, so i thought i'd bump this one instead of creating a new thread, that and i mean, i was going to create one once i got a clan/group/ thing ingame going for VG.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, =VG= m823us said:

Who wants to start one?

I mean i will once i get WoT's and WoWS installed, idk if anyone plays Warplanes. But i could create one in that too.  

(Actually i can't since i don't have the gold currency the game uses to create said clan, someone with money or the gold currency will need to start one)

Ask the Aussie crew (and Airbats) --- it's possible there is one existing.  For some reason, I thought we made a WoWS group, but it's been awhile (I might be thinking of a different ship game)

*We do have a War Thunder group, fysa - in case anyone was wondering on that one.

4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Ask the Aussie crew (and Airbats) --- it's possible there is one existing.  For some reason, I thought we made a WoWS group, but it's been awhile (I might be thinking of a different ship game)

*We do have a War Thunder group, fysa - in case anyone was wondering on that one.

Do you remember the name of said War Thunder Group?

The tag is VGAF

I don't recall the rest of the details, and I can't fire it up at the moment to check.  I'll do so before too long, still have much to set up since this new pc build back in April, and that's one of them.

*I also recall the group eventually favoring Steel Ocean over WoWS for a number of good reasons I can't presently recall.