Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Teamspeak language Problem

=VG= DEEPINYOO

Greetings VG members, members and guests.

It has come to my attention thru Badploy that certain invudials has joined my channel and Ive been talking Swedish with one of my fellow squad mates. It may come to a suprise to sertain people that Im in fact a Swede. This will cause me to refer to my native laungage in certain scenarios. Even when I play with a none speaking swede I may sometimes put out a bad word of swedish when I die in game but that's instinct or natural habbit sort to say.

Also when I speak to my fellow swedes Moranissen or Loppan or anyone else of the scandinavian players. We naturally speak swedish cause it's our native laungage and it's all natural for a swede to talk swedish to his fellow country men. We all come from a backround where we have been playing in ENGLISH speaking clans for most of our gaming carreers. So it comes naturaly for us to switch in beetween from swedish to english. This is why this comes to such a SUPRISE for me and it has really made me quite sad. I am thinking to myself what could have caused this and I blame noone but myself.

I say this from the bottom of my heart. I am TRULY and MOST SORRY if I have OFFENDED someone cause that has truly not been my goal. I am a nice and open person with a big heart.

Veterans gaming has grown big over the last 6 months and flood of new playes seems never to stop coming. Maybe this is was has caused the problem, that I haven't had the chance to play or meet everyone yet. For people who do not know me I can say this that if I hear someone come in to my channel I instantly change my launguage. It may happend that you as a person joins the channel when we are in the middle of a intence gaming session, you know how it is. When you join a channel you never know what's going on.

Also I tend to go afk without changing my status to get the phone and that way it may appear as Im there when I truly ain't. Im not that kind of person that would sit there and just IGNORE someone. Im pretty sure the great people here can put in a good word on that.

If I have a problem with a person, whatever it may be I talk to the person directly instead of letting someone else know about it, even in real life. So in the future just come to me and speak your mind. Im a nice person and I promise that I will take heed in your call. If that's not your style of approach you can send me a PM here on the site. I check the site everyday on a regular basis.

Once again I APOLOGIZE for any missunderstandings or if anyone got OFFENDED.

But I will NOT apologize for speaking my native laungauge.

See you on the battlefield.

[WCC]B0zZz3

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouche personally for BoZzZ's carecter. He is one of the best team players and FRIENDS that I''ve met in my gaming career, and every morning when I wake up I look forward to playing with him. In game he does switch to his native language with his country men, but having played with him ALOT I know he is not doing or saying anytihng negative or wrong, it's just not in his charecter, and it bothers me that the person didn't have the integrity to adress the issue with BoZzZ personally, as thats what responsible mature people do.
BoZzZ I support you and your choice to not appologize for speaking your native language, for to do so would suggest your language is wrong, and I commend you for your honest appology to whoever was offended. Thats what charecter and integrity is, and more people need to learn this and grow up!!!!!

Wow, i was just joking with badploy about how i get no hello when i go to talk to them, i don't care if they don't talk to me, i told badploy that i was joking about it, and sparky was there too talking about it. Doesn't matter to me whether you say hi to the people who are trying to talk to you or not.

Btw deep if you can't talk to someone in there native tongue and they don't address you when you are talking how can talk to them? Would you mind if i started speaking french to answer you every time you try to say hello?

All i said to badploy when he was asking how BozZz was doing these days, I said "i didn't know, i stop trying to talk to them as they don't acknowledge me as i go to talk to them, i stop trying about 3 weeks ago".

Also we know what badploy does for a living now, we were all wrong.

With all due respect Dman, I just can't see BoZzZ not acknoweledging you or anyone if he knows you are there. possibly he was on the phone or something and his ts is on voice activate. I dont know I just dont see him doing that intentionally, and all this is probably just a misunderstanding.

dman248 LAN_WROTE ...

Wow, i was just joking with badploy about how i get no hello when i go to talk to them, i don't care if they don't talk to me, i told badploy that i was joking about it, and sparky was there too talking about it. Doesn't matter to me whether you say hi to the people who are trying to talk to you or not.

Then I don't appreciate your sense of humor. Badploy had a private conversation with me this morning about this and it has been bothering me all day. I can see how you are trying to joke arround but when you joke arround on someone elses expense there is going to be consecvenses. I been sitting here all day thinking to myself what I can do to redeem myself and now it all turned out to be some joke so you can understand my frustration. Good this got brought up, now we can learn from this and move on.

Im sorry if you felt ignored but I swear to God it has not been on purpose. You are a nice guy, good player and a great assett to the VG rooster.

All the best

/Johannes

777deepinyoo LAN_WROTE ...

With all due respect Dman, I just can't see BoZzZ not acknoweledging you or anyone if he knows you are there. possibly he was on the phone or something and his ts is on voice activate. I dont know I just dont see him doing that intentionally, and all this is probably just a misunderstanding.

Deep, for 2 weeks i when up to talk to them and say hi, i know that they were there because there lights come on and they talk while im saying hello, i try to about 2-4mins and then i leave, so i just stop trying.

At BozZz, i never ask badploy to say anything, i never say anything else that "i didn't know, i stop trying to talk to them as they don't acknowledge me as i go to talk to them, i stop trying about 3 weeks ago"

I never ask for you to apologize or badploy even to say anything, as i say if it would have really bug me i would have sent a text chat message or something else as you read it after.

I don't care. I was just answering badploy question.

We try to speak english as much as possible when a non swede is on the channel and as far as I know I always says hi when another person joins our channel :P I know that B0zZz3 don´t have the settings in teamspeak so he can´t hear when another one comes into the channel so you have to talk so he knows that you are there. But I always says Hi user or anything like that when another comes in. I know that B0zZz3 does it to when he knows that you are there.