Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

MW3

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fan of the MW2 single player storyline. I will certainly get this, though no where near release - just when I can afford it. No interest in Multiplayer.

But as far as story goes, I was BLOWN away by MW2 and the intensity of war hitting suburban USA! If MW3 is anything like it, I have a feeling it will be the best (modern) singleplayer PC Military FPS to date.

been hearing its the same old shit, confined maps, killstreaks, lots of broken weapon setups and perks..

they're apparently trying to ramp up the competitive scene though, with the COD Elite browser thing and it seems like more community involvement...I saw that they've got full facebook integration, and mobile apps so you can change your loadouts on the go! (LOL)

Games should be more clear about whether or not they are "another chapter" or a whole new game.
i.e. Operation Arrowhead is not Arma III; that is coming out this next summer. The Civ Series did this very well, their wikipedia entry of Main Entries to the series is neat and tidy, and no release was ever misleading about it's engine or features set improvements. For some reason, I cannot post a link to it here. !dntknw

=VG= SemlerPDX LAN_WROTE ...

Games should be more clear about whether or not they are "another chapter" or a whole new game.
i.e. Operation Arrowhead is not Arma III; that is coming out this next summer. The Civ Series did this very well, their wikipedia entry of Main Entries to the series is neat and tidy, and no release was ever misleading about it's engine or features set improvements. For some reason, I cannot post a link to it here. !dntknw

But CoD4: Modern Warfare 3 just doesnt sound right
And people will continue to buy CoD games BECAUSE of the fact that they're the same game..its the same reason people bought Halo 1-3 (although i must admit, i had some fun playing halo 1 as a kid)...if they changed the formula at all, such as making bigger maps, adding vehicles, more teamwork elements..it just wouldnt work, everyone would complain. I mean shit, look at CoD3...it had a legit class system, i remember being able to play as a medic and revive people and such, and everyone said it was the worst cod game ever..