Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Wargame Deck Discussion

=VG= keed

Hi,
I am bored so let's start a wargame deck discussion thread!

Rules are:
1) Post a screenshot of the deck overview!

2) Always include the export string for ez importing of your favorite spam deck!

3) Use [AI], [PVP], [WTF], or all three as indicators for what game mode you tend to use your deck! (Cyan, Golden Rod, Violet)

4) Lastly, give us some text to read! Why do you prefer the Marder1A2 over the Marder1A3 as a INF transport? How are you going to make the ANZAC work? Why the hell are you picking North Korea motorized?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?

[AI] Norad Tank:

In other words: Let's combine the power of 'mercian tank forces with Canadian substitutes.

Deck overview

Summary:

This is my go-to AI killer. The combination of a huge selection of heavy?and super heavy US tanks, a few good cost effective Canadian tanks (Mexas, C2) as well as Cannon AA and the ADATS is the reason why this is my most played deck.

Notable units:

M2A2 Bradley?- Such a good weapons platform. Autocannon and precise ATGM combo are the only reason I bring this unit. Fire-support with a infantry bonus. Noice. Protip: Take the recon M3A2 Bradley CFV?as well for better ATGM and invisibility.

AV-8B Harrier II?- "Why would you bring a 2 missile ATGM Harrier when you have access to the A10, keed?" . If you compare the stats?you'll notice the better ATGM accuracy and?range, ECM, speed, AIM9s, Air Detection. The A10 has 4 more missiles, armor and a [HEAT] minigun. The Harrier is simply more versatile while being just as deadly. The minigun won't rip tanks apart but might panic?them and is just as good as it's brother when dealing with infantry. It all boils down to how you use the units and for what. Need to stop a APC/Tank spam ??A10. Need to kill a specific unit fast and reliably ? Harrier. Now you can get a max of two A10 but three Harriers. Against a wave that means you have 8 vs 6 missiles. But the 6 are better and arrive faster in the AO. I chose the Harrier mainly because I value speed over standing power.?I call him the "Ghetto A10".

M8 AGS?- This thing is the definition of a glass cannon. 3 frontal Armor wont even make Reservists flinch. But the gun. OMG so good. This tank will not be put into a defensive frontline formation. He a flank killer. He needs the first shot advantage to kill anything at all. For 55 points you'll get a mlg cannon, 65% accuracy, 60% while on the move, 17AP and 13r/m (!) are why this is your go-to T72 and friends killer. Put a pair?on your flanks and keep 'em on the move. And if you lose it... 55 points - no one cares.

COMVAT?- Long range 45mm, 5AP autocannon support. Best for killing BMP1/2s for 30 bucks. No brainer...

M113 ADATS - Canadian prototype sci-fi?rocket shitbox. Kills everything but infantry. Use with caution! It will make you poor! Ammo truck not included! Might contain small parts!?

Conclusion:

This deck is almost feature complete. Depending on the map I might take more INF with me or switch the Harriers with Fighter Jets or Interceptors (Tomcat <3). The tank sections is what makes this deck good but boring. Luckily the Canadians are here to spice things up. ;)

Deck code:

ZBhKtBOaPSHkRHJUgLjqSQqSI6AkBJYYuZpKTHUiIbT1p206adNPmILEIqiaENPmSiqJD5Bo7LVgFBSvprQYuo8EfvCEupj6MI17

What do you think? Top or flop? Do you have a deck that is worth posting? Hit me up with suggestions and show us your creations. But really, don't pick North Korea Motorized...?

keed

• Upvote 3

[AI] / [PvP] ?Spec Ops Deck :

I added 2 decks because for me they count as one, as you can see they have pretty much the same unit layout, just the means of transportation is different.?

Air Assault

Ground Assault

Summary :?

Really good deck for heavy forest and town/cities maps. Consisting of only commandos, this deck can pack a punch at the enemy and survive to tell the tale ( well half of the guys anyways :P?). I have same kind of deck for OPFOR side as well, but currently it seems that BLUEFOR commandos are more superior, so that's why I decided to post them.

Notable units :?

To me all of those guys there are special in their own way (pun intended), but ?I guess the most notable ones would be :

Commando Marine - heavy front line commandos with heavy AT capability. They come as 15 man squads ( 60 in total of 4 squad group) which gives them huge advantage over enemy inf and vehicles as they are harder to suppress. Aslo having that many guys in the squad means that they have higher chance of running away when suffering casualties and actually surviving.

SAS - Not the best units in long term engagements, but very useful when dealing with enemy air threats as they are super deadly with their stingers. Haven't seen a single bomber/attack heli to do an attack run on those guys and live to tell the tale. Also having those At - 4 they are excellent for hit and run tactics, just make sure to have supply unit nearby as they run out ?really fast.

Kustj?gare - Pretty much the same as Commando Marines, only difference being that these guys seem to be a lot better in forest areas than any other inf unit currently in the game.?

Navy Seals - Excellent anti ?inf units. With their grenade launchers, the enemy inf will go down in a matter of seconds. Also having really good sight range, they are very useful to spot any enemy targets that may try to snipe your other inf units.

Bison 81MM / AML 60 - Light mobile mortar units with very fast fire rate?which come very useful when you need to suppress enemy inf/vehicles or to deploy quick smoke screen for your inf.?

Apache +Supercobra/gazelle combo - There always is a time when your inf just can't deal with the tank spam that the enemy might throw at you. That's where these guys come in. Apaches, with their 2.8 km range ATGMs, are superior in sniping enemy armored vehicles, while supercobras/gazelle cover them with shorter range atgms and aim9s to keep the enemy air threats away.

Conclusion :

A good deck for a person who likes to micro manage inf units. Works well on both AI and PvP battles. The downside for me atm have been lack of supply?vehicles and the small number of units that you can deploy. Also this deck turns utterly useless on big open maps without any towns or forests to hide in. But in towns and forests, these guys are unstoppable when given the right conditions and not getting screwed over by the game mechanics.

User warning - This deck will either make you love the round or increases the urge to uninstall the game by 10000 times.

Deck codes :?

Air Assault -?ZVle8tHmPXlo8x68nDCPWN0IR6WtfGPXwWnPgotcEzKQ5mGOhnEdDOJk80Q0pzhpTnN+06b9p0G6kYN1IvKJ6eUZwXrGLmjSsalJSiTMI3kixoRWMhe7AIBg

Ground Assault -?ZQle8tHmPXlo8x68nDCPWN0IR6xuhCPYN0IQboQjoTxMnDCGltENLaJwUWzKHWmUOtIJg+NmZsbMzYV2nFtDLjXPiNDGhmjSwpDgq2dKMNKwFiJlI0uXlLykEENg

• Upvote 2

? I saw the Spec Ops (Mic) in action. Held their own while being cut off from Supplies and Reinforcements. Hero material. Should have made a screenshot... Or that one map with the huge slum-city between the objectives. We should give the AI the same Deck and see how it goes...?^_^?