Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Bans

TEDF

• 7 months later...
On 6/7/2016 at 11:17 AM, =VG= TEDF said:

Hi,

Just a quick note to all current VG Pr admins :

If you ban someone, please send me a PM or poke me on TS with a player's name and date of the ban.

=VG= TEDF

HEADS-UP

TEDF post needs a reiteration as lately I've noticed that banned players are joining the server again. In the last couple days, I've seen at least 4 banned players on the server, doing exactly the same things they were banned for. 

• Upvote 4

• 3 months later...

Best ban ever.....

Nearing the end of a game, someone deliberately crashed the Osprey to increase our ticket bleed.

"go ahead and kick me" was his comment before crashing the Osprey.

I laughed so hard when I saw his temp ban!!!!  ROFLMAO

I wish I could remember the guy's name.  Still...nice one, to the admin responsible.  

Hopefully, he (the player) won't do that again. :D

• Upvote 1

^^ I still haven't gone through the forums for archive and locking/unpinning/unfeaturing as you suggested, @=VG= Double_13... it's a daunting task.  So, feel free to do so if you ever wish, for any area of the forums - and if you are unsure if something is worthy to remain unlocked or remain pinned, just shoot a link to the topic to me and I'll have a look.  But, of course, I will do what I can soon to chip away at the task of locking archives, unpinning dead subjects, or unfeaturing less-than-current events.

Regarding this topic - Is this still a relevant protocol?  Does TEDF still require this?  Get us a ruling and we'll lock and strike TEDF's text at the top and archive it as appropriate.

4 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Regarding this topic - Is this still a relevant protocol?  Does TEDF still require this?  Get us a ruling and we'll lock and strike TEDF's text at the top and archive it as appropriate.

Nah, can lock the door and throw the key away. It was valid for the period when we had huge problems with the Banlist. Do still encourage admins to write down notes on the bans they issue though.

/Locked

• TEDF unpinned and locked this topic