Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Project Reality admin times

=VG= m823us

I have a question for all the other admin. Do we have anybody for early morning Saturdays, EST? I went to go log on Saturday my time and the server was chaotic and I had to go kick and explain a lotime and define asset squads. I had been talking to a few people on the server and they were not happy. This was around 7 - 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Do you have anybody in this rotation usually?

It could of also been a bad Saturday as well.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a couple of admins that are on late nights our time m8 but they haven't been as active as they used to. I know it can be frustrating when no admins are on late at night because the server goes buck wild with no admins on and I had a lot of issues before I was an admin and I played late at night, so I know how it is. We are currently in the works of finding fit admins that play late nights our time, as most of our admins play (what used to be peak hours in 1.2) during our morning/afternoon.