Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

New gaming mouse suggestions

=VG= m823us

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't wait - did some research, and since a lot of a mouse has to do with how it fits your hand first, and number of buttons/features second, I found a good mouse for a palm grip that is wired - the Logitech G502 Proteus Core - and when I get the $50, I'm gonna order it.

The other good palm grip Logitech mouse is the G500s - also wired, only slightly more expensive, and then there's the G700s which is wireless (but with a 250 hour battery life), and the most expensive of the three palm grip mice I looked at from Logi.

I could buy my old G500, there are a few offers out there for this "out of production" item, originally $55, people are capitalizing on the shortage: I've seen them as high as $150 for a new-in-box G500 simply because they don't make them anymore!

Here's a pic link of G502 (left image) and G500s (on the right):
http://files.tested.com/photos/2014/04/14/60000-img_0469.jpg

Dilli - does it have a button that you hold down and you're in a different speed, and let go and back to previous "normal" speed? I know there are different DPI levels, and profiles to set, all Logi's kinda have that - but a "hold for different profile" button, is that the "DPI Shift" on your thumb? Tortia said his mouse has one, wondered bout the proteus...

There is DPI Shift, And it works just like that. Push and hold and it will go to that DPI Speed untill you let go, and you can set what dpi level you want it to be at. 3 Profiles to set up and use if you wish too, and 5 DPI Levels per profile to scale and set-up. Plus DPI shift but that set too one of your pre assigned Set DPI Levels