Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

unban request (Cyber-soldier [Rus])

=VG= SemlerPDX

1. Reason you were banned
Teamkill

2. Personal Statement ( Why should we unban you? )
Now I was unfairly banned on the server. The story is next, you can check it in serverlogs.
I came to the town in a jeep with a grenade-launcher. I see on the GPS that square to left of me occupied by the enemy, all the other square blank. To my left, just clearing, the enemy nowhere to hide, from side of enemy comes out man, i have not optics and killed him.
Then I see chatting something about me, the player runs to my jeep and says in chat my nick. I was called "temakiller". I don't understand it, but any case, said "sorry" and wrote that "maybe I mistake". Few second later I was killed.
I respawn in buildings and I was immediately killed from grenade-launcher, probably from my own jeep.
I wrote in the chat "stop friendly fire". And I see in the chat that I am accused. Players begin me to call "tk", and demand to go away from the server and generally threw the game. I reply that I not teamkiller and I also killed.
I respawn, in this second team found cache, I ask mark it on map and go to it. Next without warning in chat miner blow it with me and other player...
Okay ... I was 2-3 times killed by teamkillers... it is...
Trying to respawn, and see in chat message that I was banned...

Particularly sad that I can't answer, because I bad speak English...

It is doubly sad that in previous round, which is fine played with previous composition of team, I and teammates was few times killed by 2 teamkillers (nicks: tony and bear), and that I teach players in chat as do vote for ban them. But server had not administrator and tks were not banned. But I'm honestly players, I banned ... It's a sad.

3. What Server
COOP Insurgency S.O.A.R.

4. Banned Username
Cyber-soldier [Rus]

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen - I'm not going to try to repeat what I wrote in your original unban request - btw - it had been moved by me to the appropriate forum section (this one).

You did not need to delete it. I will refer you to the chat box message I sent you:

chat to Cyber-soldier ...
(5:53PM) Me: yo bro. Listen, if this ban was a mistake, I will be the first to appologize, but I need to wait for the reporting individual to put up their report. Trust me, if reports are falsified, it is the person requesting the ban that will get the hammer, and you will be unbanned. I just want to make sure (our) servers are free of asshats. Please be patient. Thanks!
(5:54PM) Me: (I have server reports to cross reference all of this, and haven't looked yet...but I will be. The truth will always come out. )

Hi here is my side: As most of the players were clearing up Shuk from the west you arrived from the east in your hummer and opened fire on the town, you then pulled up infront of my squad and stopped, got into the gunner seat and opened fire on me, i then stated we were friendly and you continued to fire until i was dead (luckily you were rpg'd before you could take our our whole squad)After this incident you continued to be disruptive at base and started shooting at other players. This is not the first time you have been disruptive as i recall Lt Spears had words with you about it several days ago. You then persisted to be rude and arrogant towards other players.

Hi.
1. Impossible, that was conflict with me few days ago. Yesterday I first time enter to your server. If the server has logs - this is easily seen.
2. Just with Lt Spears I played well the last round, we were attacked by teamkillers, and I think he will be able to confirm this.
3. We really drive to town Rasman on the hummer from west village Nur. There I did cover my squad with hummer, blew enemy jeep, I think the squad remembered it. Then on gunner sit player SAM (or BAM, sorry, can't remember exactly), squad did evac, and we drive to east to Rasman. Reaching there, I overrided 2 hostiles, my gunner go out, I sit to gun, then see the story above.
4. Was not "luckily you were rpg'd before you could take our whole squad"!
I was immediately killed, and then 2 times teamkilled. 1 time exactly from GL of hummer, I think someone sit in it after my dead.
After it, I seen my hammer stand on street. It had not explode! Maybe after it was blown up with explosives cache? I don't know.
5. I don't respawn on base. I did respawn only on my squad in the town.
And who can be on base??? All team was in town...

It is doubly sad that in previous round, which is fine played with previous composition of team, I and teammates was few times killed by 2 teamkillers (nicks: tony and bear)

Another report from Teehachse
1. Which Arma server did this violation occur on.

Insurgency Mod

2. Players name.

tony + bear grylls

I believe (if i read the complaint from Teehachse) Teehachse was on the server too, maybe he can bring light in the darkness.

Yes it seems there was a lot of idiocy going on during that time.. with Tony and Bear doing a lot of damage themselves. Perhaps this is best handled with a warning and probationary period?

We have Tony's GUID and will get Bear's if he ever re-joins the server.

Fastjack =VG= LAN_WROTE ...
tony + bear grylls

I believe (if i read the complaint from Teehachse) Teehachse was on the server too, maybe he can bring light in the darkness.

I see it quote from tk report of Teehachse. He notes as witnesses player fox_ger. Fox_ger and Lt Spears was in my squad in previous round of game. In end round they leave, and tony with bear too (about them don't know exactly). And I go to other squad.
Therefore i think here other case...

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Yes it seems there was a lot of idiocy going on during that time.. with Tony and Bear doing a lot of damage themselves. Perhaps this is best handled with a warning and probationary period?

We have Tony's GUID and will get Bear's if he ever re-joins the server.

Bear Grylls goes by the name of Danzel aswell. I have his GUID if needed.

a Player came on the server earlier by the name of Danzel - short story is i ended up banning him for 1 day for setting up satchel charges around main base and detonating them, or so i thought at the time (people saying it was him on server, but i did not see it for certain) i quickly needed him out of the server to stop what was happening. anyway he came on Teamspeak around 0900 hours EST with the user name of bear grylls, asking why he was banned and what not. i lifted the ban because i could not prove it for definate. RidDle told me about the alleged TK he did after he left and this made me connect some dots.

i tried cross referencing Danzels IP with bear grylls' IP on Rcon but bear grylls is not in the database

Get me your GUID and you will be Un-banned, and placed on probation - we will be watching.

Please be extra careful and identify your targets at all times before pulling the trigger. Try to avoid use of mass destruction weapons such as grenade launchers unless you are working an overwatch and coordinating with any teams in the AO.

Do not rely on your map to tell you where every soldier is. It can relay false information, or old intel at times.

If we get any more reports of excessive teamkilling, you will again be permanently banned from all our servers. Don't make me regret this....
!boss

I need this guy to get his own GUID - his ban was poorly documented - thought I worte "tk per ciro sem" but cannot find a guid with that annotation.

Join any server and type:
#beclient players

Press Page Up or Page Down while in chat bar, to scroll chat up or down, and get a screenshot of your GUID so I can unban you.