Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma 2 VG Custom Vehicle Skins

=VG= SemlerPDX

Here's the A-10C skin templates example.

Read the enclosed readme. This is for everyone, as in, you do not need Arma to work with these texture files. The RAR includes the editing tools pack for Arma and .paa image files. It is called TexView2.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
Thanks for all the support!

armajetskin.rar

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great work, Fox!!! I see you included the VG Crest, as well!

I know you don't have Arma, but if you need some test images, send me the texture file, I'll load a demo mission, and snap some screens for you with it on the Hog.

!2cool

sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I could not post for some reason, then just forgot due to a crapy day.
Thank you, I have access to a computer that has arma so I should be able to at lest check them.
However I hopefully will be able to send you some basic ones (at lest one) by the end of the week end (dam real life getting in the way), just got to check all the bolts are their, remove extra non needed layers covert to a single layer format and then covert the file back to the original file type and then repackage it. Check it and then hopefully pass it on to you, not have to go edit a bit more.

Great to hear you have access to Arma. Sounds like you really know what you're doing, certainly way more than I would! People are gonna be blown away when they see teeth on the A-10! Sorry I haven't got those terrain color pics to you, I totally spaced on it (I should always write these things on a Post-It note, or at least win7 Sticky Note so I don't forget)
TTYS!