Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Looking to Become =VG=

bill_golf2000

Hey guys,

I have been playing on the =VG= Server for a while now and have been having a great time with all of the great players I have met on this server. This has been the only server I play on I wanted to know if all of you would accept me as one of your own? I feel I have represented the clan very while I have have played on your server and can do this with the proper tags throughout the PR community. I am not asking for admin resposiblities, but to be accepted as one of the best! =VG= Savage and =VG= Profadder have suggested that I ask on the forums to become =VG=. I live in So. Cal and look forward to all of your responses.

HeadShot_Kill_Bill

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Headshot,

I didn't know you were interested. Thanks for the love bro, we'll definitely start talking about it. If you could go to the Tabs above and click on the "Alpha Roster" in there is an Application. If you could fill that out I'll get it posted in the admin area and we'll go from there.

Rock on!