Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

How to become a member?

DeadBoss420

Hello everyone!
I am a huge fan of your PR coop server, and am just wondering how I can join the clan. Its nice when you dont have idiots tking and destroying assets(im assuming you have already banned most of them) but even sometimes I run into a few ruining the game for everyone. Not that I expect you to just hand over admin right away, but I am interested in doing a little bit of "babysitting" if you will, as sometimes an admin is nowhere in sight.
Along with PR I also play vanilla BF2, and BC2 (if i can find the damn cd key >.<). Please let me know where to sign up!
Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup man, welcome to the site. We don't really Recruit as much as invite people to join us. Savage is right, most guys join us on Teamspeak3 and hang out for a while before we invite them to join us. If you click on: Clan Info>Alpha Roster (top menu) then you will see an Application. You can fill that out so we get to know you a bit more, then come join us on Teamspeak3 when you're gaming or just hanging out.

We all play several games so feel free to troll the Channels to get to know everyone. I appreciate your support man, it's guys like you that make our Servers a great place to play.

s/f

DeadBoss420 LAN_WROTE ...

Hello everyone!
I am a huge fan of your PR coop server, and am just wondering how I can join the clan. Its nice when you dont have idiots tking and destroying assets(im assuming you have already banned most of them) but even sometimes I run into a few ruining the game for everyone. Not that I expect you to just hand over admin right away, but I am interested in doing a little bit of "babysitting" if you will, as sometimes an admin is nowhere in sight.
Along with PR I also play vanilla BF2, and BC2 (if i can find the damn cd key >.<). Please let me know where to sign up!
Thanks!

hey accept my friend invite and join the steam channel