Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

CCG looking for help on Insurgency issues and bugs.

PolishMartyr

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Polish. If you have members/regulars who are looking for an Insurgency server please point them our way. We've just added a few different missions as well (thanks to Vetala).

We would also be open to hosting your insurgency mission on our server (you would have FTP, TCAdmin access to the particular server)... perhaps we can work something out if your group is interested.

Yeah drop by and we can discuss MSO if you like. There are lots of options there and MSO is really tailored for planned events more than random public play.

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Sorry to hear that Polish. If you have members/regulars who are looking for an Insurgency server please point them our way. We've just added a few different missions as well (thanks to Vetala).

We would also be open to hosting your insurgency mission on our server (you would have FTP, TCAdmin access to the particular server)... perhaps we can work something out if your group is interested.

Yeah drop by and we can discuss MSO if you like. There are lots of options there and MSO is really tailored for planned events more than random public play.

I talked to the owners of CCG about it. They state that they are busy right now and not sure if it is worth pursuing. Honestly, I am just frustrated. I will tell the insurgency players about your server though. I took a look at the mods you used and I like them a lot.

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Sorry Polish something has come up and I cannot stick around to meet with you at 3pm EST.. maybe we can try for same time or a bit later (3:30pm EST) one day this week?

I can do 3:30EST today or tomorrow. A few of us that are interested on hearing what you have to say will just pop onto your TS server.

Thanks Polish I'll be on today sometime around 3:30pm EST

5.9.23.136 port 2312
password "vg"

ACE Insurgency Dingor:

**Runs 1.63 beta version**

REQUIRED:
@ACE
@ACEX
@ACEX_RU
@ACEX_USNavy
@ACRE
@asr_lingor_units
@brg_africa
@CBA_CO
@chn_crocodile
@csj_snake
@dingor
@ibr_civilians
@ibr_plants
@JayArma2Lib
@Lingor
@Lingor_units
@MBG_Buildings2
@st_interact
@tpwcas

OPTIONAL:
@ACEX_SM
@JSRS (also requires @JSRS_ACE)
@Blastcore_Visuals
@st_lb_enhance
@sthud
@stmovement

I'll dig around for other ACE Insurgency missions and update this post once they are on the server.

edit: added regular ACE 1.50 Insurgency Lingor, Takistan and Zargabad