Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Disruptive players

ridDle

So the server got invaded tonight by D0nutz's community ~3rd Recon~. I know D0nutz from way back so I was quite surprised when a couple of guys from 3rd recon started acting like childish assholes.

5111cc96b065f592c83f1f3e2652fdae ~3rd Recon~ Cujo

53da0b1d12ebf2168a67d3cd400bcf9d ~3rd Recon~ Pookie

Generally saying Shut the fuck up constantly when I speak in sidechannel to either them or other players on the server. TBH worst behavior I've seen from any players in all my experience.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This incident may result in a clan ban so I need more info. Let's clariify what happened so we can go from there.

What happened?

What did you do to address the problem?

How did they respond?

I noticed that you addressed Donutz, but was he in a leadership position or only a peer?

At the bottom of this post there is a list of the Flagged 3rd Recon on the server. Was anyone else involved?

53da0b1d12ebf2168a67d3cd400bcf9d ~3rd-Recon~ Pookie<br />5111cc96b065f592c83f1f3e2652fdae ~3rd-Recon~ Cujo<br /><br /><br />ecbbd5f10637337b79a892b9636e1e99 ~3rd Recon~ D0nutz<br />6f602acef55c2f3f9a58ee893ae61ea0 ~3rd-Recon~ Lukeoverhere<br />e05563731752243ac2af753a82d624b7 ~3rd Recon~ Elkabong<br />45ba167bd862600c0b0921e7f0d3dc3f ~3rd Recon~ pooter<br />4f29bc90f346801f3b42a1d63222c6db ~3rd-Recon~ Dr.D<br />7412d6f5a98408fa862803b4911131eb ~3rd Recon~ Loading...

edit... spelling

Basically what happened was some randoms started shooting at my littlebird. I warned them not to shoot at my chopper and as I was speaking 3rd Recon Cujo starts spamming shut the fuck up to me over VOIP.

I ignore him and keep playing. After a while I use sidechannel again. And I get the same shut the fuck up spam from Cujo.

After a lot of useless chatter in sidechannel from Cujo I replied with STFU as I was "slightly" annoyed by his behavior and not being able to talk. This resulted with more insults and Pookie joining in. (Yeah I shouldnt have said a word, but I'm human and I was provoked without reason)

As I know D0nutz from way back I tell him its a shame his clanmates are acting like this (or I'm trying to over the shut the fuck up spam). Then I type to D0nutz asking him to control his "posse".

After a while the MHQ is mobilised and I type in chat for whoever is driving it to please redeploy it again asap. I fly over to where the MHQ was and Pookie and some other 3rd Recon are driving it towards Rasman central. I ask them with VOIP this time to redeploy it and get spammed with shut the fuck up again.

After that point I go AFK and report them.

Timeline of events might be slightly mixed between the FF on chopper and MHQ. It was going on for a while.

D0nutz and the rest of 3rd Recon was not involved in any way. I just tried to talk with D0nutz as I knew him but he never responded.

When a large group of individuals from a clan join a publicly hosted private server and then attempt to to control that server through a play style that is not what the host intends will not be tolerated here.

Members of a clan that harass other players in a server not their own and then, after it is brought to their attention, they choose not to address that behavior immediately taints the entire clan.

The two perpetrators have a permanent ban unless they publicly apologize for their behavior. Anyone wearing the ~3rd Recon~ tag will be dealt with individually. However, if it appears that this behavior is condoned by ~3rd Recon~ then anyone who represents that clan will receive a ban.

Would just like to say thanks, they deserved it.
I was there too, those two where really acting like idiots and I can confirm ridDle's story.
One of them jumped in for a ride in my helo as well, when my team was going for objectives... suddenly I as the pilot found myself and my team getting yelled at in a rude manner for not going where he wanted to. We just went along, resisting the urge to do CFIT and respawn, barely.