Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Wassil

PITN

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned

Wassil
7a7f73605a554b77081e027a3881d022 -1 intent tk
dave
db4d23cd5f77ee9ea4c6e557fd7fca74 -1 griefing racicsm
user
be833f4ecada4bbef7d9a61717c53600 -1 griefing
>Tarbaby<
8855a26cde1c89047ea7be41e8d731f4 -1 name tk ~Racist name and reports of mass teamkill.
Dragonbrother
495c2511f9d3b3c25edaa961a61d7158 -1 teamkilling

Hello this is Wassil! I'm sorry but it is a mistake and I don't deserve to be banned. Let me explain to you : some players that I don't know the name destroyed all the vehicles at the starting point, so each time we were dead and that we had to respawn at the camp, we were stuck because no vehicles were available. So please, unban me, because at the end of the time I finished to become upset and started to shoot on a car that was ALREADY destroyed by someone else. Please believe me, thank you!

Wassil
Wassil 7a7f73605a554b77081e027a3881d022

Gaming with others on a server like VG is not an inalienable right. It is a privilege. All asshats should be removed in my opinion. Try giving to the server in some way instead of being an ass, and taking from the server. Others pay for your gaming here and you should respect the server rules and the others playing with you. If ya wanna asshat, create your own server.

Wassil,
How does that explain the report of temakilling with a grenade launcher? You will have to wait for Riddle to respond as the ban is based on his report. Other witnesses should come forward with there testimonials. After hearing everyones side I will decide whether or not to remove the ban.

Riddle,
You should clarify what happened and recommend whether we should keep or remove the ban and instead place him on probation.

Clarified in the other thread he started

http://veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?27350.last

"This guy fired at my helicopter with a mounted grenade launcher from a jackal while his buddy was driving him around. Once I got on the ground I got a look at who was in the turret (Wassil). While getting his GUID he proceeded to fire at the base resulting in 3 deaths including my own."

His story is also false, there was plenty of vehicles at base including the one he was driving. So him being "upset" over not having vehicles is just... lol.

I like good fairytales myself, but his aint a good one. If he were honest I'd probably recommend remove the ban, but tbh. he's full of crap from what I've seen.