Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Reduced Blufor tickets and increased difficulty

chickenjason123

Sorry to the admins, but it seems that the tickets settings and the difficulty are messed up after the VIP events, as now the Blufor have even less ticket than the described ticket count in the loading screen, e.g. only have 300 when the map normally have 600, and before the events 1k-2k tickets. While the bots having even more visual range than usual, sniping you with AK and G3s outside the map fog.

Could any of the head admins to double check the settings for us, because right now it is very difficult to win maps with only ~350 tickets vs seemingly 1k tickets for the bots w/ super x-ray vision.

Thanks for the help and wish you guys great game sessions.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually in the process of playing maps and composing a list of maps that I would like to see fixed. It has been tough lately to see if it is just tickets or players wasting assets though since the VIP event, some maps are doable but the asset waste/tk was what killed the map. Below is the list:

Qwail river, Increase the Ticket count
Albasrah Increase Tickets
Kashan Desert is ok
Khamisiyah is ok
Wanda Shan STD is ok
Pavlovsk Bak increase please
Karbala increase
Beirut is ok
Ramiel STD is ok
Burning sands an Increase please
barracuda increase please
Xiangshan is ok
Fallujah West increase please
Kokan SP increase please
yamilia alt increase please
Dovre Winter increase please
Charlies point increase please
fools road is good
iron ridge is good
tad sae increase please
hill 488 increase please
ghost train increase please
black gold is ok

The Tad Sae change has ruined the map and the spirit it had.
Tad Sae used to be the hardest map where you NEEDED good teamwork and a good commander to win it, it's a map where every ticket used to matter.
Now it's just too easy and has been ruined. We can easily win the map by only capping south bridge and sitting there with MGs.
For me the map is no longer fun, the changes should be reverted for this map in my opinion. It's my favorite map and it's a shame to see it become boring and easy.

Also, something else, Ghost Train today has been too easy of a win and you just don't feel the "victory" there. It became just.. Easy? I'm not a fan of the changes on some maps and I think that this should be reverted aswell.

Operation Barracuda has been too easy aswell, it has way too many tickets to start with, which made the whole point of swamps being the hardest to cap non-existant and we could just throw bodies in there until we end capping with no problem.

Charlie's Point I have mixed feelings about, sometimes it's too easy but then sometimes it's not that easy but it still needs the tickets to be lowered.

Other than that, the maps that I've played today like Operation Archer and Ramiel seem fine and I think nothing changed on them? If so that's good because they're balanced.

• 3 weeks later...
sillymoose LAN_WROTE ...

Proposed Solution: Stop dying so much. bahaha !lolol

^^^ Ahahah, we'll said Moose! !declare ^^^

I am so jealous of you guys right now, just the thought of actually losing a round or two makes me want to fly back home and start playing!

Don't know about you fellas but winning EVERY round can get a little, dare I say it, "boring".

Fight harder lads and earn that victory! !eatlead