Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Moments

=VG= CCCode

PR moments! We all know what these are and we all got some! Post 'em up!

Incoming RPG

Map: Ramiel - Std
Squad: "Recon" - Badploy's
Mission: Training exercise: Killinghouse

Everything went smooth except the for new guy (new guy: have not been in the "killinghouse" before). This happends every time we go there, though, so that was not a big problem. We got into our positions while Badploy instructed the new guy which was running all over the place (eve on top of the feared roof top.. omg..). Later on the enemies were coming in faster and faster, a shotgun bot even came up the stairs while i was reloading and took out half the squad. We respawned, got back into position and everything were sorted out.

Suddenly, bullets are going off everywhere outside while our AR gunner is AFK. Then a RPG comes flying through the window (bots are very accurate sometimes) and hits the wall behind Badploy and our AR gunner. I revived Badploy, our AR gunner and Hombre were just slightly injured so i got them healed up after this.

-------------------

Roadkill

Map: Karbala
Squad: "Operatives" - Badploy's
Mission: Go through the city killing stuff with our humvees and placing mines to block off the enemy's vehicles

We have just gone through the city looking for any enemies, and there were none. We all started to think what was going on and where they were. We went up to the "Carpark" flag and heared there were lots of shooting going on. I saw Badploy (He was driving the 1st humvee, i drove the 2nd one) going around the corner while screaming something like "oh my god! look at all those bots!". There were like 20 bots all over the flag, in
the street, some trying to run for it and knife a friendly that was laying in a foxhole, on the grass next to the street.. Everywhere. There was this bot with an RPG aiming at Badploy's humvee, he walked between the humvees (we were still in high speed) and i was just following Badploy's path. Both .50 gunners were shooting
like crazy to get him. At last he was hit by my humvee and a .50 bullet at the same time and he went like woosh under my humvee.

Later the same round we met a lot of bots around the downtown area, Badploy hit the boost and went right into a pole which became his gravestone as a RPG hit the humvee while he was stuck there. My humvee was also blown up as we tried to get out of there.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Bad supply crate drop/bad piloting.

Map: Jabal al Burj
Squad: Transport
Mission: Provide ground troops with transport and deliver as many supply crates as needed.

There was a squad on top of the hotel building and they ordered a crate so I willingly flew to the destination, upon arrival I got as low to the roof of the hotel and I dropped a crate, sadly my Huey got stuck on the crate. A minute later a havoc showed up and It blew my huey up (killing me instantly) and because of the explosion it killed the squad on the roof.

Sad day...:*/

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...