Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ArmA 3 Lighning Showcase! Gameplay yay!

Hakka

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it.
One thing, though, I was disgusted by the underwater takedown at what looked like 50m with a UMP I believe. There was a bit of a wait, too, before the impact, as if.

I don't care if it was a .50 monster sniper rifle, no bullet is going to travel more than spitting distance in water. Perhaps it was a mistake, and these underwater physics and ballistics are just a pre-alpha demonstration not meant to be taken literally.

I hope...

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I love it.
One thing, though, I was disgusted by the underwater takedown at what looked like 50m with a UMP I believe. There was a bit of a wait, too, before the impact, as if.

I don't care if it was a .50 monster sniper rifle, no bullet is going to travel more than spitting distance in water. Perhaps it was a mistake, and these underwater physics and ballistics are just a pre-alpha demonstration not meant to be taken literally.

I hope...

Yeah, I believe that tweaking the ballistics underwater is not so complicated and if is not tweaked in the early versions of the game, they will do it in the later patches.

This is going to be awesome!