Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

=VG= Arma3 Alpha Server

=VG= SavageCDN

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there are still a lot of issues with certain scripts especially AI scripts.

that insurgency mission is OK but it's no pogoman/Fireball version :) hopefully that is still being worked on (I am assuming they are waiting for game to be more stable before doing it).

Bohemia has mentioned 5 factions, and we already know of NATO, CSAT, AAF and Civilians ((which is that really a faction?)) but on their countdown page, it mentions "FIA [Independent], so does anyone have any speculation as to who exactly they are and if they will be on the Dev Build tonight/tomorrow?

updated the OMG Altis mission last night:
(co24_Welcome.to.Altis.pbo)

-trimmed down # of vehicles at base
-added more slots, UAV operators, pilots, crewman, etc
-added UAV/UGVs at base
-added EOS enemy system - insurgency-style red squares (turn to green when clear).. only some near airfield can add more later
-fixed unable to respawn at main base (hopefully)

I also added a racing mission for Altis check it out.. you can race PvP or TvT with gunner.... different race modes, etc.
(dm32_Kavala_GrandPrix.Altis.pbo)

Tutorial for drones:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?161608-Beta-Drone-Controls-Tutorial

I used the attachto command.

I named the trawler. In my case I used traw1

player attachTo [traw1,[0,19,1.5]]; // I think that is the position I used. Just play with the numbers until you find a good spot. To attach other objects name them aswell. i.e. Gun1 attachTo [Car1,[0,0,0]];

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/attachTo

Now I just need to adds some velocity modifiers and see if I can cheat it into moving.