Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma 2 Insurgency "Gucci List"

Vetala

Since the gamespy shut down and the move of Arma onto steam matchmaking, everyone's UID has now been changed to a playerID associated with steam.

So, if you had the "Gucci" call in list that allowed you to have unlimited CAS time and extra helicopters, please post your new PlayerID in this thread and I will re-add you to the list.

EDIT: there is currently a UI bug with the in game playerID. The easiest way to find your playerID / SteamID is to go Here

Second EDIT: I'm not sure that text names will work so I'm looking for a 17 or so digit number

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The M3 MAAWS is in the ACR mission.
SOV Hummer was replaced with an M2 Hummer because people are too careless with their grenade launcher spam.
M107 In my opinion encourages people to sit on hills and not really help with the objective because they want to get loads of kills.
Adding a Bradley would add a nice new aspect, but there would have to be something implemented to keep it balanced and not an overkill, easy mode death machine

On Topic: Will be uploading new version with gucci list and random weather / time starts later this evening or tomorrow (Friday 4th)