Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ARMA 2 Event - NATO - Operation Neptune's Sword - Joint Operation - 13/09/2013 /CANCELED

chrisi123

SITUATION

The FSA took over Syria and it's now on a blood rush. The USA supported them against Assad and now the FSA is fighting back with Americas own weapons.
Emita City is a strategical imporant stongpoint! From there the FSA is able to station long range rockets. America will get a potential target. the FSA captured the whole city and destroyed every American unit including parts of the 6th Naval Fleet. NATO is now on it's way with battleships and carriers to retake the city and push the enemy back of the Emita region.

Execution at: 1900 GMT 13/09/2013 (we WILL start the event at 1900 there is only one exception!!!! It is possible that I change the time two days before. But that's the last time!! So check your stuff one day before the event please)
Warmup: 17:30

BRIEFING/EXECUTION

USMC/Bundeswehr Infantry

1. Gentlemen, we do not have time to dick around. We must take the town ASAP. Every minute counts. The SCUDs are already on their way. Our first objective will be destroying the AA units so we can fly in the main troops. An AAV7A1 will bring in the first troop to clear the emplacements, meanwhile a SF team will destroy the AAs in the west and cut off their Radar and Communication by destroying the Stations.

2. The Troops will fly in and fast rope (UH60 only)/land(Little Bird) at the LZs. They will merge with the Amphibious troop and proceed to the Police Station. Report the Unidentified objects under the camo and call an Airstrike if needed to destroy them. The Special Breach Team(BBF) will enter the killhouse of the police and rescue two policeman who are held as hostages. Secure the area

3. breach team has to proceed to the house of General Nimitz and identify it. they will breach every of the four buildings at the marker. Let's hope he is still there.

4. All Units will merge together and capture the Airfield to use it for further OPs

5. Attack the HQ in the castle. DO NOT damage the castle cause of it's cultural influence. Airstrikes are forbidden but if I lose to many men i will personally level the castle to the ground

SF Task Force 221

1. Cut off their communication by destroying the marked stations and kill Col. Aziz

2. Ambush the reiforcements

3. Proceed to the other teams and continue with the other objectives

V/FA Firehawks F/A18s

1. After AAs are destroyed Bomb the weapontrain

2. Destroy the Barracks

3. Stay ready for Firesupport

Flying Angels Tranport Helicopters

1. Fly in the troops to LZ Zulu and LZ Romeo and provide Medevac, Reinforcements, Rearm and Transport

ROSTER
Lineup: Wooz, whiztler, Charry, Confused Master, ciro, Ingo, Nvram(join in progress?), Gaz, Random, Liquid

Squadleader Bufallo 1
:

AAV7A1 Hunter 1

Driver:
Gunner:

USMC Amphibious Fireteam Bufallo 2

TL:
Grenadier:
Soldier/M136
Enegnieer:
LMG:
Medic:

USMC Bufallo 3

TL:
Grenadier:
Engenieer:
LMG:
Medic:

USMC MG Support Bufallo 4

TL:
MG:
MG:

USMC AT Support Bufallo 5

TL:
AT:
AT:

Bundeswehr Breach Forces Bufallo 6

TL:
SMG:
Carbine:
Demolition/Shotgun:

SF Task Force 221 Bufallo 7

TL: Gaz
Grenadier:
LMG:
AT:
Marksman:Random

Flying Angels Trasport

Transport Pilot: ciro
Transport Pilot:

Firehawks TAC[

TAC Pilot:
TAC Gunner:

NOTICE

In this mission it's everything up to you guys what you do 'cause I will not be the squadleader.
As always: Everything in my mission is fictional and has less/nothing to do with real conflicts.

You can only be fully healed at the carrier. So medevac is pretty much needed.

We are going to use an interesting breaching script wich alows us to use c4 and shotguns to breach into buldings:

After you get badly shot you will have a certain time until you are completly dead. You will respawn on the carrier and wait until severals others die. The team will be assigned a new callsign and they're going to fly in as reinforcements.

Helicopter can load ammo boxes into cargo and later drop them on the battlefield.

The TAC pilot should mess a little bit around with the F/A 18 to get known to that plane.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask me!

MODS
@ACE
@ACEX_RU
@ACEX_USNavy
@ACRE
@bracer
@GLT_MissleBox
@JDG_Nimitz
@ldl
@mar_pilot
@mar_2maw
@mbg_buldings3
@MBG_KillHouses
@st_interact
@stmovement
@tpwcas
@zeus_ai
@zeus_ai_ace

optional
@blastcore
@jsrs
@jsrs_ace

Mission created by Pvt.Charry
changes could be taken!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tortia
It's more like the Task Force 11 ( US Joint Special Operations Command )! Anti-Terrorist

@Wooz I'm totally ok with that. Would recommend to mess a little bit around with the F/A 18 since it has some extra gimmiks like landing on a carrier and stuff. Also download the Nimitz carrier. It has a catapult. Pretty much fun lol

@ Wooz. I thought about that 'cause I expected few sign ups...
If it's possible invite them tomorrow

@Nvram. I changed it to 1900 GMT. But I have to think about others and you can just join in progress. I think that's a good compromiss. But I'm still ready to change the time. Let's see who is going to sign up. Will decide later..

I've taken a look at the mission and it would be best to have a trial run tomorrow if possible to iron out any issues. I'm going to add an AI caching script that reduces groups when they are far away which should help for server FPS.