Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Insurgency SOAR Server Warned Players

BernardTheBeast

Well, had a couple of goofballs get on the Insurgency server half an hour ago. There were only two players actually playing aside from myself, so I was lenient on them as they shot each other for fun some distance away. Then they blew up vehicles at base, killed me while I was fixing a tire, and generally acted rampantly wild. Players were:

Neo-Spirit
Trerb4
L_Adversaire

Kicked Neo-Spirit after he deliberately crashed a chopper, and Trerb4 after he lethally put a stop to my tire changing. Asked them nicely before and after to play more responsibly, and they left shortly after. L_Adversaire was more tame than the other two, but was hanging around with his buddies all the same.

Just putting this here for information's sake. They've had their warning.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Beast thanks for the report!!

20:20:55 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (8d28d0f78dc4a16bab6ae59634ace7bf) of player #3 Neo-Spirit<br /><br />20:20:56 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (8855dc597b24ade2de448100d3322ea8) of player #4 Trerb4<br /><br />20:20:56 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (48ea49b7d04781af2e74b3b3b285710b) of player #5 L_Adversaire

BANHAMMER !!

If they make the effort to register and appeal the ban I would consider lifting it.

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

If they make the effort to register and appeal the ban I would consider lifting it.

Sounds groovy, but most likely no need to worry--they didn't say a word the entire time they were on. Cheers though, and thanks for the welcomings back, y'all! Been daaaaaaang busy lately, so though I don't have all the time I'd like to keep up in community affairs. I still got an hour or two here and there to get on some good ol' ARMA 2, to have fun and keep an eye on things though...

...when I'm not secretly playing the ARMA 3 alpha after bedtime. ;)

Just had a "Kim Jong Un" who later reconnected as "Kim Jong Il". Lifted the chopper off the ground and tried crushing players. Damaged vehicles, killed a few. Was warned, reconnected, tried role-playing as the character which was vaguely amusing but not very entertaining in conjunction with the whole "killing other players" aspect.