Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Goatf***ers! :D

ridDle

So I join the insurgency server and as Gaz and I spawn in on this squad I notice something weird down southwest. Zooming in we realise its a "couple" squadmates. So me and Gaz deicide this requires further investigation. We take a couple choppers down and Gaz lands and exlaims that its an army of goats. As I've seen weirder things (parachuting cows) I believed him and touched down myself.

After a few screenshots of the goats with Gaz posing as their natural leader we deicide to kill a few of them. As every goat dies it turns into a UAZ. As the server was pretty laggy Gaz was going to restart the server. I couldnt let the opportunity of a goat slaughter pass by so I hopped into my A-10 and went on a frenzy. The end result was 54 UAZ killed. New vehicle record wooh!

But yeah, no doubt we've had a hacker on.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the names of players that connected up to 10 minutes before hack took place and were in the server during that time:

Harlequin
T
AkToNz
??????
TheBigHoncho
magicESP
Clash
PFC E.Larson
RED_RIVER_SIX
SKIDROW

I think a few of these names are regulars, corrrect?

Both TheBigHoncho and magicESP connected at the same time at 17:44 then disconnected 2 mins later

Both connect again about one minute before the hacking starts at about 17:54

Can't really tell otherwise who it was.. I have a copy of the log with all player GUIDs