Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma 2:OA

dman248

I was thinking of getting a Coop game on our sever in OA.

Maybe this Sat/Sunday, with everyone that has it we may be able to have 9-12 people on the sever and could get it populated. I believe (do not take for granted) Blud is working on setting up the map to have CAS ( AH-64 and A-10). This means that we can do some good coop cas strikes and then hit them hard with inf.

Please post your ideas and when would be best for you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read up on the Domination 2 Map and it's set to award more assets as we complete missions, side missions, etc... As you succeed, you get more gear. I'm still trying to figure out the map editor myself, but for now lets stick with the same thing (Dom2). This will help with familiarization and it's nicely organized. I just want to get familiar with everything first. For me It's pointless trying things like that at this point cus I'm a total noob.

Sounds like fun tho Vision...Rain Check.

I suggest we play with the server set private with a password. If we leave it open then we need to have admin access and lock the aircraft to VG. Otherwise you will get A-10 whores capping the AO alone or bombing the shit out of the main. I've seen some settings where if a player fires a weapon in main they will be kicked.

Beside if we are alone we can do some training on the game mechanics and not be disturbed.

• 3 months later...
Sup guys, I have a Coop OA night scheduled for tomorrow night. There are nine slots, I hope we can fill them! If we get more we'll find another map to accommodate everyone.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.veterans-gaming.com/e107_plugins/calendar_menu/event.php?1291960800.event.16