Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

total war series!

suomikeizari

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had most of them, I think Medieval was my fave. I bought the Napoleon one around Christmas but having hard time getting into it. Been playing Civ 5, well until a patch started freezing my computer. Only just started playing it again since latest patch. If it freezes up with this one, the games getting removed. I'll wait for a few patches yet on the Shogun 2 then have a look.

suomikeizari LAN_WROTE ...

didnt think this would be that popular series, lol :D, i think the Medieval II was best anyone got info about Shogun II? i havent played much TW since Empire..

Shogun 2 goes back to the TW series roots. All the filler that they started putting in with Medieval 2 and Empire has been stripped out. Its a much more enjoyable game similar to Rome IMO.