Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Freakin Huge Moth In Tennessee

RAM22

:O I just went out to smoke and this damn 747 Jumbo Moth came around again and I caught it with my Grandaughters Butterly net. It was around a couple days ago and I was gonna take a picture but it flew away. Got'em this time.

Its in a tupperware bowl, you can see my hand underneath holding it, its wingspan is about 6 inches. Beautifully colored. The picture does'nt do it justice.

RAM22

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pvt. Pirate LAN_WROTE ...

:O wow, havent seen such a big butterfly before :)

I bet they might have them in the Schwarzwald, I was there for 3 days when I was stationed in Germany but was too busy playing war to even notice anything.

Darkest place at night that I have ever been in my life. You cant even see your hand at night when its only one inch in front of your mug.

RAM22

BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

Wow those dots on the wings are sick. Nature rocks, did you let it go yet Mothman?

Affirmative, My daughter wanted to keep it to show her boyfriend and I told her to let it go after that.

So it stayed the night.

Its back where it belongs now. Fuckin thing took one of my beers. LOL

RAM22

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...