Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR : Campaign Episode I

TEDF

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, filming crew, at 6:00 PRT we have a second day of filming that will be happening today, 12 October 2015 for additional scenes and retakes. Originally had our second day of filming tomorrow, 13 October 2015, but turns out I've got a meeting during that time. It is short notice, but we just need a few cast this time.

Everyone, who missed the signup/signed off and would still like to join, feel free to jump on to TS before campaign begins. If we get any MIAs before start, then you'll have a chance of getting in the action in their place.
The selection will be first come first serve basis, which means, who pokes me first(at Zero hour), gets the spot.

That also means, to all signed up dudes, - If you are late to the start, then you might lose your spot to someone else, so please try to be there on time !winker

**Addendum - preview resolution sucks, click on image for better quality

Alright a quick overview on some common IED devices Blufor may run into -

1st, the artillery shell IED - very concealable and therefore it can be easily missed. It is remote detonated and blast radius can take out exposed inf to roughly 2 blocks away even in prone (as shown in the explosion below).

Next, these are IED's that are buried and are also remote detonated (mine/morter IEDs) with the exception of the victim operated water container IED. The latter being powerful enough to destroy light vehicles that run over it.

Lasty, for Mech INF, it's quite difficult to pick out buried IED's but the artillery round IED does show up somewhat.

Keep in mind that a combat engineer can diffuse IED's by using a wrench - takes no more than 10 seconds or so just make you're in PRONE. As long as we remain vigilant and stay smart about our movements, we can mitigate losses or even avoid the hidden menace all together. Good hunting everyone. Except you Sparky. You stay away. !crazy