Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR:BF2 VIP Rescue info + signup

TEDF

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if it's really, REALLY needed. (Stuck alone behind supply create while there's active techy nearby, etc).
The kit request system won't be disabled, but I do ask players who join to stick with the role they signed up to.
Also, try not to request kits to resupply ammo. We have logistics and trans squad that can drop you supplies when needed.

Like said before, This "scenario" has no fancy editing or coding - Just vanilla PR. It requiers players to Role play through it so it would look as good and challeging as intended. Of course you won't be kicked/banned for requesting a riflemand kit or something, but bear in mind that doing so will reduce the quality of the scenario.

Much appreciated! !cheers
It is always possible to either add new squads or put more people into non-full ones in case more people decide to join.
I hope it turns out as intended (no promises !crazy ). Hopefully the PR gods are with us and keep the server running without problems.

Glad you can make it, keed. !cheers
Please join TS a bit sooner before event starts so I can give you the details on what needs to be done before mission begins.

A little update on the event as well :
There will be addition role on the bot team - Captor.
The captor stays with the VIP and will execute him if Blufor fails one of certain objectives. The captor will be person who can transport VIP around the map by using a unarmed transport vehicle (Civi car, ammo techy etc.) In order to stop the vehicle, Blufor has to either block its way (Vehicle or a squad in a way it's heading, sandbags, wire etc.) or to shoot it until it starts smoking (more risky way as you can kill the VIP in the process.)
Captor can also disquise himself as a VIP in order to confuse Blufor.
During the mission there may be addition objective that requiers blufor to capture/kill the captor in order to win the mission.
Additional rules for Captor and VIP :
1. VIP can only move around with the Captor nearby
2. Captor can't use heavy vehicles or weapons.
3. Captor is allowed to kill the VIP only when blufor has failed certain objective.
4. Captor can't ram blufor players and vehicles.
5. Captor MUST stop the vehicle when it starts smoking or the road ahead is blocked by blufor. Then it's up to him if he want's to surrender or give blufor one final fight (which will most likely end with his death). Blufor is not allowed to shoot him if he surrenders.
6. Captor may not pick up his weapon once he has surrended.
7. Captor may use VIP as human shield.

I will add additional info and tweaks when I have done full overview and tested out the maps/bots.